View Single Post
Old 10-05-2022, 03:28 AM   #207
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Barbisinclair.com- Enjoying another threesome

Barbisinclair.com- Enjoying another threesome

Description:
This past weekend, Jimmy and I had decided to go out to our favorite dance club. I wore a white top that showed off plenty of cleavage and a jean skirt that barely covered my ass. I have to admit that I did wear panties under the skirt that is until Jimmy went for a feel of my pussy while we were heading to the dance club. He asked me what I was doing wearing panties and I told him that the jean skirt was way to short not to. Well needless to say, Jimmy made it clear to me that if we were going out dancing, I would have to remove the panties I did as he asked.Once in the club we started to dance on a very crowded dance floor. I must have had twenty guys grab me under the skirt as I danced with Jimmy. I even noticed a few times Jimmy would nod to a few of the guys as if he was giving them permission to catch a feel of my bare pussy. I didn_t mind, after all I had almost reached orgasm a few times from the guys that would linger and play for a while, sometimes inserting a finger or two. Well I was dancing with Jimmy when this one guy came up behind me and really started to play with me. I noticed that he wasn_t like the rest of them and after a while, he started kissing my neck. That was when I knew I was going to have to be naughty once again. When I turned to kiss the guy, I was really surprised when I found out it was Vincent. You might remember him from a couple of videos I had done with him for helping me when I had car trouble. I hadn_t been in touch with him since before the holidays so I was pleasantly surprised, not to mention very horny to see himThe three of us danced for a while, and the guys kept teasing the hell out of me, I must have had at least four orgasms on the dance floor. I invited Vincent back home to receive more than I could get in the club. I love having threesomes and this one was very pleasurable to say the least. I hope you all like me being fucked by two stiff cocks, what more could a slut want, right?
Model:
Lucky Guy
Studio:
Barbisinclair.com
Info:
File Name : Enjoying-another-threesome_720p.mp4
File Size : 545.77 MB
Resolution : 960x720
Duration : 00:14:31

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Enjoying-another-threesome_720p.mp4

Время генерации страницы 0.10136 секунды с 9 запросами