View Single Post
Old 10-04-2022, 08:52 AM   #356
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Sealed Shut Slut Upsala

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Bailey Blue is bound in a position that gives new meaning to "face down; ass up". Her exposed holes are pointing towards the heavens and begging to be filled. I start with a few fingers, but that's not enough for this slut. She wants all of her holes stuffed. That's why we call her “Sealed Shut Slut”.
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6785kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sealed Shut Slut

Work Cam Part 1 Rock Point

Basic slut training is simple. First your break their will, then you replace it with your own. Maggie Mead is half way there. Breaking her down hardly took any time at all. It comes from a combination of intense pain, humiliating violations and the helpless feeling that incredibly tight bondage gives.
Duration: 46:15
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1118kbps
Audio: 92kbps

File size: 412.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Work Cam Part 1

Hitchin' Hillbilly Hymera

That's what I did. When I started to wake up the next morning I could feel myself being carried. I thought maybe I was in a car going home from the party. When I felt my neck being locked to the top of a post I started to wake up more.
Duration: 47:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hitchin' Hillbilly

Baby faced Monroe Township

Alina West starts off experiencing exactly the kind of bondage she was expecting. It involved shackles and nipple clamps and a strong man running his hands all over her body. She's a hot blonde. She has a nice set of tits. She could probably find a man willing to shower her with attention and affection, but instead she is here, getting the kind of humiliating treatment that she has always wanted.
Duration: 53:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7290kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Baby faced

Kissed By The Whip Keaton

Katy Kiss came into our dungeon looking all cute and done up for her show. She wore a tiny red dress, high heels, and sexy sheer black stockings that make her legs absolutely irresistible. She even did her make up precise with fancy winged eyeliner. O.T. really likes that look on her, but what he likes more is seeing how easily he can make such a pretty, composed girl crumble completely into a heap with just a few of his favorite toys.
Duration: 47:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7296kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kissed By The Whip

Wishlist Cranford

Release Year: 2019
Dee has come back and wants to meet the new slut on the block. That would be Hazel Hypnotic, who is all too ready to sit and chat. She does not realize that all of these questions are designed to give SD an edge in the upcoming fun. Hazel tells it all. How much she loves being tied up and shocked. How great it feels to get fucked and used. How wet it makes her to be humiliated by the things that are done to her. And SD takes all of that knowledge and uses it to make both of them very happy girls.
Duration: 58:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wishlist

Olive Glass Jenkintown

Olive Glass is in need of a place to relieve herself and she will accept pretty well anything at this point. She is running from door to door frantically trying to find a kind person to let her in to use their bathroom when she gives up and decides to pee next to a random house.
Duration: 48:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7349kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Olive Glass
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08882 секунды с 9 запросами