View Single Post
Old 10-04-2022, 08:21 AM   #257
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Karine Brunei Darussalam

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Karine
Genres: solo, shaved, redhead, russian
Video language: English
Relaxing in bed, in a short dress, Karine shows us the plush shark she and her boyfriend cuddle when they're sleeping. Then she bends over to reveal how nice her bum looks in her thong underwear. While caressing her large breasts, she describes her fetishes, including bondage and being spanked. "I like to feel a man's hands on my body" she purrs, peeling off her panties to uncover her flawlessly smooth vulva. While tying up her legs and chest, she declares that "when this rope is between my legs, touching my pussy, it gives me so much pleasure!"
With knees wide apart, Karine lights a candle and looks mesmerised by the flickering flame. Then she drips hot wax on her inner thighs and gives a little gasp of excitement. After lubing up her bum and dangling labia with oil, she puts her bare feet in the air. Karine confesses that her flowing red hair isn't natural, and she dyed it two years ago. "I wanted to be more bright and more fun!" she declares with a twinkle in her big eyes. She succeeded at that, as she proves by wobbling her bare bottom and vividly describing a hot threesome she had on New Year's Eve. "I'm a kinky redhead girl!" she giggles, closing her eyes and licking her lips.
Format: mp4
Duration: 33:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Karine

Games with a plastic phallus Fort Huachuca

Release Year: 2022
Cast: FoxyGoddess
Genres: Anal, Feet Fetish, Foot Fetish, Dildo, Big Boobs, Redhead, Tatto, Piercing
30 minutes of fun and debauchery for my ass! This must be seen! I fucked her in different poses, not sparing the hole, then she emitted hot sperm Well, of course, a lot of oil on my legs and holes, and masturbation of the penis with legs! Enjoy! Anal Butterfly today worked on the glory.
Duration: 34:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7794kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Games with a plastic phallus

Karine Rudd

Cast: Karine
Genres: solo, shaved, redhead, russian
Relaxing in bed, in a short dress, Karine shows us the plush shark she and her boyfriend cuddle when they're sleeping. Then she bends over to reveal how nice her bum looks in her thong underwear. While caressing her large breasts, she describes her fetishes, including bondage and being spanked. "I like to feel a man's hands on my body" she purrs, peeling off her panties to uncover her flawlessly smooth vulva. While tying up her legs and chest, she declares that "when this rope is between my legs, touching my pussy, it gives me so much pleasure!"
With knees wide apart, Karine lights a candle and looks mesmerised by the flickering flame. Then she drips hot wax on her inner thighs and gives a little gasp of excitement. After lubing up her bum and dangling labia with oil, she puts her bare feet in the air. Karine confesses that her flowing red hair isn't natural, and she dyed it two years ago. "I wanted to be more bright and more fun!" she declares with a twinkle in her big eyes. She succeeded at that, as she proves by wobbling her bare bottom and vividly describing a hot threesome she had on New Year's Eve. "I'm a kinky redhead girl!" she giggles, closing her eyes and licking her lips.
Duration: 33:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Karine

Kendra James - Black Cat Nassawadox

Genres: Bondage, Fetish, No Sex, Erotic, Pantyhose, Toys, Stockings, Foot Fetish, Latex, Corset, High Hills
As I mentioned in the 1376 (The onscreen tying part of this video set), I thought it would be cool to put Kendra in one of my crazy sexy, black catsuits, and then do a white rope bondage on her. In this case, I wanted her hands in front of her, so everyone could see her struggling. If done properly, and this one was certainly done correctly, it is just as effective as when her hands are behind her. She really can't reach anything. Not the knots, or the vibrator, that I was going to shortly tie in place. You can all be the judge however, because she does a lot of squirming, and I think it is quite obvious she is utterly helpless. Especially after I tie her in an impromptu sort of ball. Double magic wands make sure Kendra is completely spent after this video. It's really a good thing that she loves coming while tied up... Featuring: Kendra James
Duration: 29:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4835kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra James - Black Cat

Kendra James - So Hot Part 1 Prairieton

Genres: Bondage, Fetish, No Sex, Erotic, Pantyhose, Toys, Stockings, Foot Fetish, Latex, Corset, High Hills
This is one of those sets where it is obvious that Kendra was enjoying herself. Lots of laughing and good times. Now don't get me wrong. She is laughing because of the crazy situation she is in. Tied up really tightly, and having to come over and over again, is hard work. And she had certainly come too...
Duration: 28:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4835kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra James - So Hot Part 1

Kendra James - Blonde Nylon Patricksburg

It amazes me sometimes that I haven't shot a Nylonika set in forever. I know this, because this is the first Nylonika set I've shot with Kendra as a blonde. I know there are some of you out there screaming sacrilege, but I disagree. You can never have too much Nylonika - especially when she is tied to...
Duration: 22:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4787kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 813.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra James - Blonde Nylon

Arielle Lane - Rope Renault

I decided to try something a little different with Arielle. I brought out the new red platform, and tied her in a sitting lotus position. Lots of struggle-y goodness - and helpless, orgasmic bliss. Eventually, I untied her from the platform, so she could squirm a little more... just sexy stuff. Photo...
Duration: 22:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4780kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 811.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Arielle Lane - Rope
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14868 секунды с 9 запросами