View Single Post
Old 10-03-2022, 08:02 AM   #213
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Bargain For A Slave - Final Part Jamaica Plain

Studio: Ruscapturedboys
That bigger and heavier the slave is, than more excruciating for him to suffer under the crucifixion torture. Already having the marks of previous punishments all over his body, the guy finally became submissive for the pleasure of his future Master.
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 722.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bargain For A Slave - Final Part

Connor Maguire Busts A Nut Cantwell

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
Well-hung, straight stud victor needs to make some extra cash and is willing to let franco blow him for it. Franco makes victor earn his keep by torturing his cock after he cums, then telling him to suck his dick. He gives victor his first taste of cock, first taste of pre-cum and a huge, impressive load that shoots everywhere!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:36
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1562kbps
Audio: 19kbps

File size: 239.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Connor Maguire Busts A Nut

Trap For Escaped Captives Part X Plato

Studio: Ruscapturedboys
When we torture our caught fugitives we do not forget about the need to search for the new captives. So another prisoner Sergei has been captured by us. But to keep an eye on so many prisoners is not easy...
Duration: 13:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4892kbps
Audio: 76kbps

File size: 500.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Trap For Escaped Captives Part X

Brian Adams Owned And Broken - Chapter 8 Levittown

Studio: Dream Boy Bondage
Brian has seen men whipped on their backs in the movies. That’s bad enough, but he is being whipped on his chest and stomach, right before his eyes. All he can do is lie there and take it, gasping as his tormentor, Anthony Martin, smiles. Then Anthony takes the pain to a new level, spraying rubbing- on the fresh wounds. He loves how Brian’s long, lean body buckles and flexes when the mist lands. “Not so tough now, are you boy?” Anthony sneers at the smooth-bodied jock spread-out naked on the table, his skin striped-red and glistening. Brian closes his eyes even tighter, moaning through his gag. He’ll spend the night there, naked and alone, broken, a slave to be tortured and fucked at will.
Duration: 14:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 333.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brian Adams Owned And Broken - Chapter 8

Shady Salesman Shawn Jerked Off And Tickled Keshena

Studio: MyFriendsFeet
Shawn Reeve is a salesman who sold me a terrible television a while back and I decided to exact revenge on him by tying him up and tickling him. I got to do a lot more than though and Dominic Pacifico was on hand to help me out. I pulled no stops on this scene, torturing Shawns sexy body and size 13 feet with my fingers, electric toothbrush and other tickle tools. Dominic had a blast helping me out, then gave Shawn a serious edging and handjob that left him in a puddle of his own cum and a well tickled, sweaty mess. But that wasnt all, as we ended up tickling him even more while trying to get him to give up no less than four TVs to make up for the crappy one he sold me!
Duration: 20:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5918kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 919.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shady Salesman Shawn Jerked Off And Tickled

Turn It Up Ochelata

Release Year: 2014
Studio: FalconStudios
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral sex, Rimming, Tattoos, Cumshot, Kissing, Flip-Flop, Masturbation, Muscles, Hairy, Safe Sex
Chris Bines and Brandon Jones’ matching briefs are stretched to transparency by ball, buns and bursting cocks. They kiss and grope, further stretching and torturing the fabric of those undies until they finallye off. With no further flesh barriers, Chris leans down to inhale Brandon’s cock, sucking until the juices run down the shafts and over Brandon’s nuts. Chris’ back is angled so that his slightly furry buns wave an inviting notice. Brandon notices. He grabs Chris’ hairy pecs in both hands, wraps his tongue around Chris’ cock like a flagpole in the wind, then spins Chris around and drives his tongue into those buns. An invitation to ‘fuck me good’ results in Brandon’s cock plowing the depths of Chris’ hole. Brandon’s ass has needs, too, so they flip and fuck again. When Brandon shoots thick gobs of cum across his flat stomach, Chris scoops it up, uses it to lube his cock, and jacks an even thicker load all over Brandon’s face.
Duration: 21:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4672kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 767.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Turn It Up

Sadistic Satyrs Worcester

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Satyr Films Production
Cast: John Adams, Gabriel, Luke Warm, Lonny, Rock Bottom
Genres: BDSM, Fetish, Anal, Oral, Dildo, Toys, , Gape, Rimming, Deep Throating, Big Cocks, Torture
Gabriel is hanging upside down like a piece of meat in the dungeon. He is blind-folded. Lukees in and proceeds to throat fuck him. He licks his ass while John Adamses in and throat fucks him as well. Rock Bottom joins them and does his signature throat fucking routine on the upside down Gabriel. The threesome takes turns stuffing dildos and chains in Gabriel's asshole and big, thick cocks down his throat. The guys then carry Gabriel over to the fuck swing and proceed to fill both of his holes till they are filled with either lube or drool.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:16:32
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V7, 2129kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sadistic Satyrs

Время генерации страницы 0.23771 секунды с 9 запросами