View Single Post
Old 10-03-2022, 02:01 AM   #42
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Brattysis.com- My First Threesome - S9-E7

Brattysis.com- My First Threesome - S9-E7

Description:
Adria Rae has her friend Kristen Scott over. The girls are gossiping in Adria_s room, but eventually the gossip leads to Adria laying the flirtation on thick. Adria says she_s heard Kristen got her nipple pierced and asks to see. Kristen agrees, and soon the girls are both topless comparing their nipples. The girls compare their butts next, but then Adria notices Kristen_s bush. That leads to both girls getting naked and commenting on each other_s twats.
Now that Adria has gotten her girl crush naked, she pulls a vibrator out from underneath her pillow and claims she_s been too afraid to try it. She tests it out while Kristen watches, then hands the toy off to her friend. As Kristen is playing with the toy, Adria leans in for a kiss and is rebuffed. Kristen admits that she_s not really into girls. She_d have sex with Adria in a threesome but she really likes the cock. That gives Adria the idea to grab her stepbrother, Lucas Frost, and beg him to have a threesome with her and her friend. Lucas resists at first, but when Kristen overhears the argument and comes out to the living room naked, Lucas changes his tune.
Kristen corroborates Lucas_s story and moves in on Lucas, wrapping her lips around his hardon to suck him off. Adria is a little bit more shy about helping Kristen out, but Kristen isn_t afraid to take what she wants. She climbs onto Lucas_s fuck stick to ride him, then positions her pussy so Adria can eat it out as Kristen resumes her BJ. Then the girls switch spots so Kristen can sample Adria_s pussy juices while Adria sucks her brother off before mounting his fuck stick. Finding herself back in the middle on her knees, Kristen takes a pussy pounding from one end while she feasts on Adria_s snatch. Adria gets the last turn in the middle before Lucas gets her off one last time. As a reward for Lucas_s excellent work, the girls kneel down and go back to sucking until he gives them both a facial.
Model:
Theater Mode
Studio:
Brattysis.com
Info:
File Name : brattysis_my_first_threesome_1920.mp4
File Size : 2769.08 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:37:31

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:My_First_Threesome_S9E7.rar

Download VIDEO: