View Single Post
Old 10-02-2022, 10:46 AM   #736
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Alice Films Her Spanking Wentworth

Studio: Realspankings
Cast: Alice
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish
Video language: English
Seeing as she knows she has a spanking coming, Alice decides to get sneaky with her cam time and films her punishment for her fans.
Format: mp4
Duration: 5:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2830kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 108.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alice Films Her Spanking

Reorientation Day - Sarah Jane Ceylon Gwynn Oak

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
It's been so long since Sarah Jane offered herself up.
I put her through the paces like she's any new toy. It's re-orientation day. Her insolent glances are slapped away.
Her mouth is locked open with metal so when I grab her hair and pull her face hole down on me she tears up, chokes, gags and drools rivulets of hot spit on my cock.
I make sure she suffers, cries, sucks, fucks, screams and comes again and again. I make her prove her bona fides.
When the shoot is over, she's sad it ended so soon. She says she didn't get enough. She pleads for more. Says it was too easy and she's still horny and it's still early.
Duration: 55:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7356kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Reorientation Day - Sarah Jane Ceylon

Alice's Severe Punishment With The Dean Pleasant City

Studio: Realspankingsinstitute
Cast: Alice
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish
Alice has not had a good week, and is sent for some maintenance with The Dean. She is first bent over and strapped on the bare bottom with a tawse, but they are no where near done with this punishment. The Dean decides something else is needed to get Alice back on track.
The Dean places Alice in position, laying her down so her bottom and thighs are nicely presented for the cane he is about to apply. Alice is left in tears, and marked to the Dean's liking.

Total size: 233.7 MB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alice's Severe Punishment With The Dean

A Robot Has No Rights Friedheim

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Meet Abbybot. She is the next generation of pleasure toy, delivered right to OT's door. She may look, feel, and even react like a real person, but she is just an object, and one that he owns, which means that he can use her however he sees fit.
I'm sure there are plenty of men out there who would look at Abbybot's body and decide that she is the perfect fuck-doll. They would spend day and night plowing the tight pussy or asshole on this beautifully equipped and perfectly obedient slave. But for the BDSM enthusiast Abbybot is so much more than just holes. She is the perfect submissive. She feels everything, she obeys everything, she takes anything, and unlike a real person, OT doesn't have to worry about safe words, hard limits, or taking things too far.
Duration: 46:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Robot Has No Rights

Firmhandspanking - Lucy Lauren - Spanked In Uniform 30 Video Piedra

With stunning schoolgirl Lucy Lauren Its confession time with gorgeous Lucy Lauren in her all-new series, . She loves a good spanking, so dressing up as a naughty schoolgirl to be put across Mr Johnsons knee is just what she needs. Her wicked asides to camera give us a glimpse into what shes thinking. Classic Otk spanking - with more bottom-wobbling fun to follow!
Video: 1280x720

Total size: 6.8 GB in 30 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Firmhandspanking - Lucy Lauren - Spanked In Uniform 30 Video

Fae Has A Fever Peninsula

Studio: Danakanespanks
Cast: Dana Kane, Fae Dcay
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish, Alternative
Fae's been sent to the school nurse - her teacher says she's misbehaving and, in a private note, says Fae's being 'a pain in the ass'. I tell Fae that there's only one way to determine whether she is, indeed, a pain in the ass - or whether she's sick and needs to go home...a thorough exam. Fae's mouth gets her much more discipline than normal, and she can't help talking back, even when it hurts so badly that she pleads for mercy. Fae's exam consists of: Stethoscope 'checking' her bottom, rectal temp-taking, hand spanking, paddle spanking, rubbing cream on her cheeks, and finally, a bandage and sticker.
Duration: 12:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2425kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 238.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fae Has A Fever

Mia Smiles, Ryan Moore, Vandelia. Smoot

Release Year: 2022
Continuing the punish…masters Ryan, Max and Aaron take out their frustrations on our beautiful and sexy slaves. Spanking, whipping, bondage, choking, restraints as well as deep-throat fucking…another dominating volume in this series!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:15:30
Video: 576x432, XviD, 1121kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 697.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mia Smiles, Ryan Moore, Vandelia.
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12797 секунды с 9 запросами