LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Cheaters, Episode 2: Old Habits Die Hard Elsmere

Release Year: 2014
Studio: NakedSword
Cast: Tyson Tyler, Ray Diaz
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Fingering,Masturbation, Muscles, Piercing, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.
So when Landon has to duck out for a work dinner, Tyson places an order for part-time sex buddy Ray Diaz. Ray sneaks in and the two of them take turns working out their frustrations in a furious flip flop sex that’s as dirty as it is quick.
Format: mp4
Duration: 36:54
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1595kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 465.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cheaters, Episode 2: Old Habits Die Hard

Active Duty - Quentin & Brian (1080p) Valencia

Well this is a humungous treat for me. We have a favorite recruit from way back, who's come to reacquaint himself with our fine platoon. Brian is back with us and he's very excited to be matched up with more recent favorite, the smoking hot Quentin.
So once the fun started, Brian's dick seemed to get harder and (as if it was possible) bigger. Quentin certainly took his time enjoying the massive erection too. After that, Brian went to his knees to return the nice favor. Wow, Brian must've continued a strict training regimen while in retirement because he still has the magic! He went to town on Quentin's cock, giving it all the care and love a nice stiffy deserves. I sure am proud of both of these soldiers.
The two moved to the bed where Quentin finally sat on Brian's throbbing member and slowly worked up to a good riding pace. My goodness is that thing a hole stretcher! Claude did a byoot of a job getting nice shots. Eventually, Brian eased his way into an intense pounding, thrusting hard upwards into Quentin.
Next, Quentin laid on his back and Brian inserted his now-pulsating-more-than-ever cock. My goodness, Quentin looks handsome getting fucked on his back. His tattoos, that gorgeous face, maybe the lighting did something too, but that super huge dick working in and out is really not to be missed. When Brian ended this part of the pound session, he pulled out and let Claude get in for a tight shot. We see Quentin's amazingly tight hole, with Brian's fingers rubbing it as he remarks, 'it's so tight, and god, it spreads so wide.'
Then Quentin bends over and we enjoy a solid pounding -- just the kind we'd hoped for when we first feasted our eyes on Brian's incredible slab of meat.
Duration: 46:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4331kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Active Duty - Quentin & Brian (1080p)

Twink Passions Nolensville

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Xtreme Productions
Cast: Spence Riley, Clay Johnson, Andy Kay, Tristan Tyler, Atlanta Grey, Kaiden Ertelle, Xander Brennan, Reese Wilder
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Twinks/Young Meat, Finger Fucking, Guys with Long Hair, Rimming, Voyeurism, Tattoos
Afton Nills brings you another hot title with hot new twinkies! Starring Spence Riley, Clay John, Andy Kay, Tristan Tyler, Atlanta Grey, Kaiden Ertelle, Xander Brennan, Reese Wilder. Spence Riley and Xander Brennan team up in a scene of ass licking, cock sucking, and ass pounding action.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:25:45
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1953kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twink Passions

Thomas Oiled & Tenderized Domination and Rope Miyakojima

Release Year: 2021
Studio: BadBoyBondage
Cast: Kayden Winters ,Thomas White
Genres: Bondage ,Lube Play ,Clean Shaven ,Smooth ,Smooth ,Rope ,Rope ,Flogging ,American ,Chains ,American ,Other Location ,Skinny ,Fetish ,Short Hair ,Skinny ,Cut ,Trimmed ,Brown Hair ,Brown Hair ,Twinks ,Twinks ,Tattoos ,Domination ,Clean Shaven
Video language: English
The Master gets the boy tied to the whipping post and introduces the helpless sub to the flogger. Whipping whatever part of the boys body is available the Master enjoys watching his victim squirm and shout, trying to escape the painful whips. Thomas begins to explore with oil, rubbing the boy's naked body, making his sore flesh glisten so temptingly. Perhaps he's just preparing him for more.
Duration: 12:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2438kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 226.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Thomas Oiled & Tenderized Domination and Rope

Sex Me I'm Famous Coolspring

Release Year: 2016
Studio: NakedSword
Cast: Mickey Taylor, Wesley Woods, Adam Ramzi, Bray Love, Colby Keller, J.J. Knight, Jack Hunter
Genres: Hunks, Big Dicks, Tattoo, Oral, Anal, Cum
Everybody’s favorite big-dicked ginger Colby Keller has taken the fashion world by storm appearing in a layout for edgy designer Vivienne Westwood.
Duration: 2:04:20
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sex Me I'm Famous

Pup Training Play - Part 2 Cock Rings and Big Dick Hamel

Studio: DaddysBondageBoys
Cast: Derek da Silva ,Cullen Cable
Genres: Blowjob ,Nipple Play ,Clean Shaven ,Bearded ,Smooth ,Hairy ,Piercings ,Cock Rings ,Face Fucking ,American ,Other Location ,Jocks ,Bondage ,Short Hair ,Muscular ,Cut ,Brown Hair ,Kissing ,Tattoos ,Oral Sex ,Domination ,Natural ,Fetish ,Big Dick
Horny Master Derek is good when it comes to Shibari, and it's a good way to teach hot little pup Cullen how to suck his dick without nibbling his meat. A little nipple play makes for some good punishment for biting master, but the humiliation of having his head shaved will really teach the pup a lesson.
Duration: 11:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2789kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 251.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pup Training Play - Part 2 Cock Rings and Big Dick

His Balls Will Ache For Weeks Ball Play and Bondage Marsland

Release Year: 2018
Studio: BadBoyBondage
Cast: Ryann Ruckers ,Damien Rage ,Ty
Genres: Amateur ,Cut ,Clean Shaven ,Smooth ,Hairy ,Flogging ,Cock and Ball Torture ,American ,Other Location ,Ball Play ,Short Hair ,Black ,Bondage ,Brown Hair ,Black Hair ,Spank ,Twinks ,Tattoos ,Domination ,Interracial ,Natural ,Fetish ,Big Dick
It's a double team of two dark and twisted sex craved boys and poor Damien can do nothing but try to endure their depravity. Strapped down his naked body is tormented all over, the two slapping, flogging, pinching and groping. The ball punishment is probably the worst, especially when Ty sticks his foot between his legs!
Duration: 8:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5065kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 317.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: His Balls Will Ache For Weeks Ball Play and Bondage

Время генерации страницы 0.07183 секунды с 9 запросами