luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Squat Fuck in Reverse

Release Year: 2011
Studio: House of Gord
Cast: Natalie Minx
Genres: catsuits, cinch straps, collars, corsets, fucking machines, head bondage, high definition, high heels, hoods, orgasm, outdoors, penetration, spandex
Video language: English

Natalie gets fucked in reverse when Squat Fuck takes to the road to increase speed. She can't even see where she is going as she is jacked up and down at high speed. Meantime Jake finds out that setting up a girl to get machines fucked is a lot of work.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:59
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 127.9 MB

Download Squat Fuck in Reverse

Hannah vs. A Bad Influence

I realized all too late the monster I had created. Just the suggestion of the crazy idea and Hannah was all over it. I was reluctant at first as I suspected it might be too much for her but Hannah was having none of that. With a sigh, I gathered the pipes, chains, and rope and started her off with a arm to leg hogtie. Balanced on a padded , the two pipes slid under her arms and legs while being held up with chain to suspension hooks. After pulling away the , Hannah was held up by only the pipes, her face happily grinning. Her mood changed a bit once the panel gag was strapped in place. I assured her she could spend as much time as she wanted struggling in the air.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1958kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 144.5 MB

Download Hannah vs. A Bad Influence
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07961 секунды с 9 запросами