View Single Post
Old 10-01-2022, 08:54 AM   #4870
deil1974

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

deil1974 Непонятно, что и думать...

The Arson Betrayal Version 0.5.3 + Android

The Arson Betrayal puts you in the shoes of Leo Somerford (or any name you want). With only an apartment in Ablesmith City, and enough cash to pay the bills for a few months, you've been working at a cafe, hoping to save enough money to be able to go to college. But one fateful encounter plunges you in the middle of a conspiracy filled with lies, betrayal.

Changelog:

Chapter 4 is released, along with 1300+ new renders and 80+ new animations, as well as an added bug fix download. In-game Walkthrough was removed and will be added as a separate download eventually.

The game is getting huge. Measures will be made to lessen the file size while maintaining quality for future versions.

Changelog:
V. 0.5.3

Contains the Chapter 1 Rework, featuring 629 new/remade images and 22 animations. It also features several new dialogue, expanded scenes with Jessica and with different characters, and major bug fixes.
A new Main Menu interface, with an Act Select, and a dynamic main menu depending on your current chapter in the game.
Major script and folder structure changes for future compatibility with the next chapters. This version is considered a test-run before the release of the Act II interval, "The Assistant", and Act II - Chapter 1 of the game.
A new save is highly recommended. With all the bug fixes the game went through and several variable changes, some errors might occur with old saves. I tried to keep compatibility throughout Act I, but I decided to clean up the code a bit instead of keeping it as a rough patch job, so bear with me.

Genre:
3DCG, Animated, Male Protagonist, Corruption, Creampie, Male Domination, Masturbation, Handjob, Vaginal sex

Developer: Crispy Chicken Productions
Platform: Windows, Linux
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.3
Language: English
File size: 3190 mb

Download game:

https://k2s.cc/file/3ed36d919669a/TAB-0.5.3-pc.zip

Download Android: Size: 769 mb

https://k2s.cc/file/77d350475babd/ccs.tab-release.apk
deil1974 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07987 секунды с 9 запросами