View Single Post
Old 10-01-2022, 07:35 AM   #137
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Anthony Sucked Off by a Gay Gay Wortham

Slim, short gay cutie Steve has his muscular straight friend Anthony tied to a bed and torments him with a long edging. He licks and sucks his big, hard cock and balls, massaged and worshiped his muscular body, rimmed and licked his tight, straight ass, then finger fucked him. Steve sucked a hot load out of the moaning, panting, gasping hunk into his hungry mouth, then spit it onto Anthony's hard, spent cock.
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:45
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 980kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 246.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anthony Sucked Off by a Gay Gay

Stroked and Sucked Batu Pahat

Danny was tied spread eagle to the bed as I licked, sucked and stroked his hard cock and sucked and stroked his full balls. He was helplessly under my power as he squirmed and trembled, his legs muscles twitched, he grunted, gasped and moaned, his breathing became louder and more intense until he was levitating off the bed, trying to get more of his hard cock into my teasing fingers as I slowly tormented and edged him to an intense orgasm.
Duration: 19:34
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 574kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 136.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stroked and Sucked

Oral Torment Loreauville

Nathan is an adorable, 25 year old gay guy with a lean smooth body and a nice cock who's very responsive and horny and so easy to tease. I licked, sucked and rimmed thiscutie until he was gasping and writhing, repeatedly asking "may I cum" as I tormented him with my mouth and tongue. I slowly brought him to the edge, then kept him there with gentle licking and sucking. He was beside himself with arousal and frustration, putty in my hands. He reactions were priceless. When I finally gave permission I licked his cock over the edge and he shot his spunk in my mouth and on his stomach.
Duration: 16:44
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 583kbps

File size: 117.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Oral Torment

Tormented with the AutoBlow Lake Orion

I love using my new AutoBlow II on its lowest setting, letting the slow, relentless, uniform pace torment my victim while I sit back and watch him struggle and strain as the mindless machine does its work. I never get tired this way. Watch sexy James pant, grunt and groan, thrusting his hips in arousal and frustration. I could speed it up to help him out, but why bother. Finally, his body heaves, he moans, thrusts and shoots his load into the machine, then I let it drip out on his stomach. Be sure to watch his candid discussion of the experience at the end.
Duration: 10:33
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 721kbps
Audio: 151kbps

File size: 84.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tormented with the AutoBlow

Marcello Jerked and Milked Dry Mechanicsburg

Big, muscular, uncut Marcello was pleasured with a long handjob and intense orgasm then tormented with a long milking of his ultra sensitive cock. I stroked his cock, sucked on his nipples and licked his neck, and the straight guy melted into me, cuddling and kissing my bald head, grunting and groaning as he approached orgasm. I fondled his full balls as I stroked him off, then milked his spent cock as he squirmed and protested.
Duration: 16:24
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 726kbps

File size: 132.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marcello Jerked and Milked Dry

Breaking & Entering - Part 3 Fetish and Cut Limestone

Release Year: 2020
Studio: BoundMuscleJocks
Cast: Draven Torres ,Matt Stevens
Genres: Bondage ,Daddies ,Hairy ,Rope ,Electro Stimulation ,Cock and Ball Torture ,American ,Other Location ,Ball Play ,Short Hair ,Fetish ,Shaved Head ,Muscular ,Cut ,Latino ,Brown Hair ,Tattoos ,Domination ,Natural ,Bearded
Video language: English
Officer Stevens soon discovers that his naked assailant is a little more experienced in the art of torment than he might have thought. With rope tied around his balls and up through rings attached to the weights in his hands the big man is made to endure and work out, his muscles on fire and his balls being tugged every time he lets them drop.
Duration: 10:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5176kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 412.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breaking & Entering - Part 3 Fetish and Cut

Twink McR vol. 2 Apeldoorn

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
See their first time experiencing pleasure and pain at the same time. Only then can the real torment and humiliation begin....
Duration: 20:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4969kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 776.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twink McR vol. 2

Время генерации страницы 0.05048 секунды с 9 запросами