Old 10-01-2022, 12:27 AM   #3090
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Amadahy and Harley - Foot worship by Used up Wallet Slave

Genres: Brunettes ,HD ,FFM ,Facials ,Cum swap ,Blowjob ,ATM
Video language: English

The old bald human ATM is back from a mall wallet gang bang with Harley and Amadahy. The idiot ran out of money before the girls got all of the dresses and accessories they wanted. The girls use its tongue to wipe the mall off from the bottom of their shoes. The girls spit in its face and call him terrible names. He has upset the girls so much. There are things at the mall they wanted and they did not get them because he ran out of money. That is unacceptable. The girls then make the bald old fool worship their feet. The girls are complete spoiled brats as they demand that he comply with their orders. They explain to him how he is so selfish to think of himself instead of them. He needs to learn to put their needs and wants first. He will have his wallet gang banged until he learns that it is about making girls happy. The girls yell and slap and make the idiot feel terrible about his failures. It needs to learn that wallet slaves need to sacrifice for pretty girls to make sure that thjey are happy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1805kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 156.3 MB

Download Amadahy and Harley - Foot worship by Used up Wallet Slave

Brat Princess Natalya - Natalya - Worship Edge for Me

Genres: Brunettes ,HD ,FFM ,Facials ,Cum swap ,Blowjob ,ATM
Video language: English

My slave is very excited to get out of chastity. He's been in there a full six weeks. I'm going to let him out today, but one condition. He doesn't get to cum. Today I want just worship edges. The slave is so eager to edge to my sexy bikini body. I make it kiss my perfect ass while it pleasures itself. He's at an edge in no time. My ass just drives boys crazy. I know I can get whatever I want with my sexy curves. I control my slave's edge. It must stop and go on my command. The blubbering slave begs to have an orgasm. No way! I don't care how much money he spends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9752kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 333.1 MB

Download Brat Princess Natalya - Natalya - Worship Edge for Me
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10721 секунды с 9 запросами