View Single Post
Old 09-30-2022, 11:49 AM   #262
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Assholefever - Anal Alimony New Freeport

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Assholefever
Cast: Raul Costa, Stacy Bloom
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Anal, Natural Tits, Fingering, Ass to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Big Dick, Gagging, Face Fucking, Anal Creampie, Stockings, doggy style, gape, kissing, pussy eating
Video language: English
Gorgeous Stacy Bloom meets with her lawyer Raul Costa to discuss some serious matters. She gets turned on seeing this hot guy. Stacy shows off all her lovely assets to him before sucking his big cock. Raul bends her over and pounds her tight asshole with his throbbing cock before filling her ass with hot loads of cum.
Format: mp4
Duration: 37:53
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14650kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assholefever - Anal Alimony

Givemeteens - Cuck 'Em While They're Young #02 - Reese Robbins & Tommy Pistol Seaton

Studio: Givemeteens
Cast: Tommy Pistol, Reese Robbins
Genres: Brunette, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, Petite, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cuckold, Gagging, Face Fucking, shaved pussy, straight, braces, ball play, doggy style, open mouth facial, pussy eating
Jack White arrives home with a bouquet of flowers for his girlfriend, Reese Robbins. She is stunned because he's home much earlier than usual, and he explains that it's been a slow day at work, so he figured he could spend some extra time with her. As Reese continues to look flabbergasted, Jack goes to the bathroom to freshen up. However, Jack is shocked to find a stranger, Tommy Pistol, taking a shower there!
Jack asks Reese what's going on, so she confesses that although she loves Jack, he's really bad at sex. A woman has needs, so Reese has been secretly getting sex from Tommy. Speaking of Tommy, he comes out of the shower and advises Jack that if he doesn't learn how to treat a woman right, Reese is going to continue having sex with other guys.
Reese tells Jack to watch her and Tommy as they have another round of sex, so he can learn how to properly fuck a woman. Reese gives Tommy a blowjob, and then gets facefucked by him. As Tommy and Reese continue to have energetic sex in various positions, Jack keeps watching, and Tommy tells him to turn a negative into a positive by learning important lessons from everything he sees!
Duration: 34:00
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14652kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Givemeteens - Cuck 'Em While They're Young #02 - Reese Robbins & Tommy Pistol

Relationship Therapy Waskish

Stacy is sick and tired of her boring, inattentive boyfriend Bryan Davis. When he tells her she can't go out with the girls she hits the roof and breaks up with him! Well, Bryan can have none of that kind of behavior. Sneaking into Stacy's house, he ambushes her and grabs her as she's trying to go out to party with the girls. You'll enjoy lots of kicking and struggling as Stacy tries to fight him off! Once he has his wayward babe under control, Bryan does all sorts of devious things to her?including tying her in extremely tight bondage, gagging her, and stripping off her tarty party clothes. Stacy complains a LOT, but something tells us this is exactly the kind of attention she's been craving!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:14:40
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 2446kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Relationship Therapy

Burp in a bowl, don't give a fuck Petroleum

Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Pissing, Deepthroat, Facial
Who’d have guessed? She did good though. I think she was overwhelmed a bit by all of the YD that was coming out our cocks. She had her mess dumped on her in ritualistic fashion, and was caused to sit in it as I relived myself into her mouth.
Duration: 40:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7868kbps
Audio: 228kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Burp in a bowl, don't give a fuck

April Dawn -Nerdy Pawg Teen's Rap Music Video Audition Lerona

Genres: Gonzo, Interracial, Straight, Big Ass, Big Tits, Deep Throat, Gagging, Rimming, Slap
I work in the music business and lemme tell you...its not all its cracked up to be. My employer is this guy you might have heard of. He wears a ski mask when he performs. Got a decent following. For those of y'all outside the music business, you'd think that working for a famous rapper would be the best life ever!
Oh sure, the money's decent. But for the most part its a lotta grunt work. Scheduling stuff, making sure things are where they need to be. Its actually a lot of hard work.
And the most annoying thing I gotta take care of? These fuckin video girl auditions. Now I know what yall are thinking. Auditions are where the groupies are at! But usually the girls with the big titties and the big asses are picked directly by the guy I work for. I keep a replica mask just in case I wanna finesse a sexy girl I come across, but I ain't been able to use that mask in 2 years. And I'm stuck vetting the bitches without connections. And these girls are usually the delusional ones. With cigarette burns, bad weaves, big ass scars...they're the ones who think they cute but they really ain't. And I'm usually the one thats got to tell them they not cut out for this stuff. Sounds fun huh?
Today don't look like its gonna be any different. I got a girl named April who just came in. No video experience, can't dance, got these big ass glasses on, baggy ass clothes...she dressed like she about to go study....I'm wondering why this bitch even decided to show up? Has she ever seen a music video before? Doesn't she know what's expected out of her???
Wait...hold up....she just got out the bathroom....and Bro. Brooooo. This gotta be a different person. Big Stupid Titties. She was hiding all that under them clothes????
She don't even need to know how to dance! She so fuckin thick all she gotta do is move and all that ass and titties gonna move perfectly! You know everything I was sayin about this job and these auditions? I take it back. Cuz I'm about to have fun with this bitch.
Duration: 42:10
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 494.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: April Dawn -Nerdy Pawg Teen's Rap Music Video Audition

Bold and daring sucker Bob White

Cast: Alina
Genres: Deepthroat, Gagging, Facial, Face Fucking, Pissing, Hardcore, Rough Sex, Humilation
She had piercing blue eyes, but they glazed over pretty quickly-thrusting cocks into your mouth will do that to you. She became a sex robot and her holes were used properly. She must have been programmed prior to this, because there were very few alterations needed in her code. She was a complete mess, that was completely destroyed, who sat there with tears in her Anglo blue eyes as semen rained down on her.
Duration: 52:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7761kbps
Audio: 203kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bold and daring sucker

The Best Bukkake With Julia de Lucia Mc Donald

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Julia de Lucia
Genres: Bukkake, Blowbang, Gang Bang, Group sex
Having swallowed her first 50 loads in the first bukkake, Julia de Lucia decides to come for more. Sure thing, babe, we are here to help you get fed with cum Julia instantly attacks the incoming cocks and literally skewers herself on them, gagging herself on her own will! The cum inevitably inflows fast.. She catches the cumshots into her mouth standing on her knees. Julia users her long tongue to clean her mouth and licks her fingers, anticipating more.. She beautifully keeps her mouth wide open, accepting loads with a sheer smile and eagerly gulping on command.. Doing so, she seems to feel joy After swallowing 40 loads and getting undressed, she doesn't mind having her pretty face covered with white jizz. Julia only gets even more aroused when the dense spurts cover her face with a thick layer of sperm. She amazingly smiles with cum in her eyes and almost gets off in .. Wow!!
Duration: 29:31
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 20502kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Best Bukkake With Julia de Lucia
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12171 секунды с 9 запросами