LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Soldiers In Hell - Part 1 Short Hair and Ball Play Strassen

Release Year: 2021
Studio: DaddysBondageBoys
Cast: Dirk Caber ,Drake Jaden
Genres: Bondage ,Daddies ,Hairy ,Rope ,Electro Stimulation ,American ,Other Location ,Nipple Play ,Ball Play ,Short Hair ,Fetish ,Shaved Head ,Muscular ,Cut ,Brown Hair ,Tattoos ,Domination ,Uniforms ,Natural ,Bearded
Video language: English
Soldier Dirk is a defiant man, but he's up against one of the best interrogators. Drake has some special skills and some great tools to use on the cocky troop, with his nipples shocked and his cock and balls tormented with the electro wand, the juice flowing through copper wire ropes holding him down. Despite Dirk's arrogance and Drakes dominant nature they're both about to get a surprise.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6281kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 815.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Soldiers In Hell - Part 1 Short Hair and Ball Play

Clark's Sensory Deprived Reach Around Edging Ridgefield Park

I blindfolded straight, sexy Clarke, tied his hands behind him, put headphones on him to completely block out all external stimulation and sat behind him to edge him so that he felt totally exposed and vulnerable. As I slowly stroked and teased his cock, his sensory deprived state made him unaware of his own facial and verbal reactions to the pleasure being inflicted on him. He grunted, moaned and gasped out loud as I tormented him, inching him to orgasm.
Format: m4v
Duration: 12:06
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 352kbps
Audio: 151kbps

File size: 45.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clark's Sensory Deprived Reach Around Edging

Connor Peters vol. 74 Montgomery Center

Release Year: 2022
See their first time experiencing pleasure and pain at the same time. Only then can the real torment and humiliation begin....
Duration: 1:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5911kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 52.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Connor Peters vol. 74

Gym Training Torment - Part 8 Muscular and Big Dick Battle Mountain

Cast: Colin Steele ,Jessie Balboa
Genres: Bondage ,Jocks ,Bearded ,Smooth ,Hairy ,Piercings ,Cock and Ball Torture ,American ,Other Location ,Nipple Play ,Ball Play ,Daddies ,Ass Play ,Short Hair ,Fetish ,Straight Turned Gay ,Uncut ,Muscular ,Cut ,Trimmed ,Brown Hair ,Spank ,Toys ,Tattoos ,Oral Se
Jessie has been getting unconventional workout tips from big man Colin, now he finds himself with his ankles cuffed, his balls tied up tight and with heavy weights stretching his sack, all while a plug fills his tight hole. The stress position and aching pain is intended to build stamina, but he's probably hoping his reward after this kind of workout makes it all worthwhile.
Duration: 10:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4950kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 386.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gym Training Torment - Part 8 Muscular and Big Dick

Devoured Gaspar Hernandez

A cute, 22 year old gay twink is bound and devoured by two older men. Chic and I lick, suck, stroke, fondle, grope and kiss every inch of Nathan's young body while he is overwhelmed in a state of pleasurable overload. His cock is rock hard as he writhes, twists, gasps, moans, squeals and whimpers. His cute ass is rimmed while his cock is sucked and he moans "oh my god, oh my god' as he levitates off the table. We suck on his nipples, cock, balls and ass, driving him wild, then take him over the edge in an intense orgasm before teasing and tormenting his spent, sensitive cock.
Duration: 21:07
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1106kbps
Audio: 152kbps

File size: 195.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Devoured

Sadistic Vin Makes Ty Squirm Hairy and Smooth Zarephath

Cast: Vin ,Ty
Genres: Bondage ,Short Hair ,Clean Shaven ,Bearded ,Smooth ,Hairy ,Electro Stimulation ,Chains ,American ,Other Location ,Daddies ,Skinny ,Fetish ,Cut ,Trimmed ,Black ,Brown Hair ,Black Hair ,Twinks ,Tattoos ,Domination ,Interracial ,Big Dick
Ty can beg and plead all he likes, Vin isn't the kind of man to make deals with the guys he's tormenting even though he likes to hear it. Young Ty can't do anything as the electrodes are attached to his cock and balls, the power jolting through him and making him squirm. Vin isn't anywhere close to done with this captive yet.
Duration: 14:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3967kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 445.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sadistic Vin Makes Ty Squirm Hairy and Smooth

Время генерации страницы 0.04282 секунды с 9 запросами