LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Hunted by Antonio Biaggi Fair Haven

Release Year: 2013
Studio: EricVideos
Cast: Antonio Biaggi, Mike Dozer
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Deep Throat, Interracial, Hairy, Masturbation, Muscles
Antonio and Mike crossed each other by the Hudson, it was hot and the air was humid, the two hunks went to find a quiet corner and the horny muscle stud had the cock of his life in his hole ! In short term: his ass had a serious hard time
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:46
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 2431kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 351.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hunted by Antonio Biaggi

Punished By Sadistic Daddy Vin Rope and Brown Hair Shawnee

Studio: DaddysBondageBoys
Cast: Vin ,Ty
Genres: Bondage ,Ass Play ,Clean Shaven ,Bearded ,Smooth ,Hairy ,Rope ,Electro Stimulation ,American ,Other Location ,Nipple Play ,Daddies ,Short Hair ,Fetish ,Skinny ,Cut ,Trimmed ,Brown Hair ,Black Hair ,Spank ,Toys ,Twinks ,Masturbation ,Domination ,Interracial
Video language: English
Vin is the kind of man who really doesn't hold back when he has a compliant twink like Ty under his control, not that the sexy black twink has any choice in the matter. The electrodes on his cock and the leather paddle make him cry out up on the wall, but soon the boy is on the bench with a plug up his ass zapping his chute and making him writhe! It looks like Vin has a lot more in store for his captive before the young man can regain his freedom.
Duration: 11:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3976kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 334.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punished By Sadistic Daddy Vin Rope and Brown Hair

Lil Luda and Michael Galletta - Takin' His First White Dick Amenia

Release Year: 2008
Cast: Lil Luda ,Michael Galletta
Genres: Ass-Eating ,Condom ,First Times ,Gay ,Interracial ,Older/Younger
After his threesome with me and shyne, lil luda confessed that he'd liked his first time with a white guy, but that it had left him longing for more. I was just as eager to do another scene with the cute black teen, but this time i wanted to get more than just my hands on the high-school track star's amazing ass! So a couple months later, i invited lil luda over for some one-on-one attention.... Enjoy an intimate front-row seat for lil luda's second interracial encounter, and his very first time being fucked by a white guy! It's not every day you get to watch an older white cameraman enjoying the ripe young body of a cute black boy fresh out of high school! The scene begins with a brief interview in which lil luda talks about going to three different proms, graduating high school, and his plans to attend college in the fall. We start off with some sensual tongue-kissing and slowly take off each other’s clothes. It’s cute to watch lil luda’s eagerness and curiosity as he feels my hair, caresses my face, and pulls on my dick almost like a young child petting an exotic animal at the . Lil luda seems impatient for another taste of my dick, and i’m more than happy to oblige. I lie back on the futon, grab hold of his head, and pump enthusiastically in and out of his mouth. Next, i flip lil luda over and dive in for my very first taste of his tight teenage ass.... After some delicious ass-eating, i lie on my back and lil luda slowly lowers himself onto my hard white dick.....
Duration: 41:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2453kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 787.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lil Luda and Michael Galletta - Takin' His First White Dick

Ruff Rider Forever Part 2 Ruff Rider and Titus Meridian

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Machofucker
Cast: Ruff-Rider, Titus
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Creampie, Cumshot, Interracial, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles,Tattoos, Uncut
Eagerly awaited by his fans two new Ruff Rider Videos on our website.The Machofucker Star looks hotter and hunkier than ever in his 9th and 10th production for our studio, taking on Brazilean "Fresh-meat" Titus.
Duration: 9:30
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5712kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 410.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ruff Rider Forever Part 2 Ruff Rider and Titus

Antonio sex a slut in a motel Tranquility

Release Year: 2013
Studio: EricVideos
Cast: Antonio Biaggi, Derek Parker
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Interracial, Kissing, Masturbation,Tattoos, Uncut.
It was hot, Antonio was cruising around in his car to a find a good bitch to sex. That did not take long, he took him to a shitty motel to plow him with his monster dick....
Format: flv
Duration: 19:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)

File size: 326.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Antonio sex a slut in a motel

Play no Toba - Léo Felipo & Júnior Peixoto & César Cutte Badin

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Léo Felipo, Júnior Peixoto, César Cutte
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Interracial, Latinos, Rimming, Tattoos, Threesome
Watch Play no Toba - Bareback, and check out more of the hottest gay videos inside! After the guys get warmed up its' off to the races, with Léo Felipo fucking César.
Duration: 31:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 599.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Play no Toba - Léo Felipo & Júnior Peixoto & César Cutte

ThugHunter Thug For Life Tonalea

Release Year: 2012
Studio: ThugHunter
Cast: boys
Genres: Anal Oral Sex, Interracial, Blow Job, Cumshots
What do you call a thug chilling in a lonely block? Suspicious? or just another Thug Hunter target to be flipped? Thug by the sword, die by the sword, Thats our creed.
Duration: 28:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 624.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ThugHunter Thug For Life

Время генерации страницы 0.03454 секунды с 9 запросами