View Single Post
Old 09-29-2022, 09:55 AM   #336
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

The Good Sub Wapato

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
The good sub does more than just obey commands and expect orgasms. The good sub delights in her master using her body, whether to give her pleasure or pain. The good sub is a pet, certainly, to be cared for, but a toy, also, to be played with. Electra Rayne is a good sub.
Format: mp4
Duration: 49:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Good Sub

Driving for four hours Liberty Lake

God, she looks great. She’s so beautiful. I love the glasses. It makes her look smart. She’s tall. She seems willing enough too. Boy, he looks old, but he’s not fat. He’s tall. He seems safe enough. Oh my God, she’s sliding the skirt off over her ass. She’s folding up her skirt, she must be neat. She’s curious, she’s looking around. I wonder if she suspects anything. Where did he go and what is taking him so long? He disappeared right after I got here. How strange. I hope the shoot starts soon so I can get out of this creepy place. She’s got some long legs to cover to get those pantyhose off.
Duration: 1:10:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4825kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Driving for four hours

Stuck in Bondage, Again Rimrock

Hazel has been with us for a while and she knows what we are capable of. That doesn't mean we won't surprise her. A blindfold allows her imagination to work wonders as we prepare the unimaginable. First the nipple cups. You just turn the nob and the piston sucks the nips in. As the blood balloons in her nipples it brings a new level of sensitivity to her tits. Soon they are the perfect targets for a sharp caning that will have her eyes welling up with tears in a matter of seconds.
Duration: 50:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stuck in Bondage, Again

Metal Willie Pacific Palasaides

I was really inspired by the works of John Willie. It's one of the things that got me into the world of Glamor bondage photography. I thought if I could dress up like those women and be photographed maybe I would be as sexy as those women. I had only done a few photoshoots before I answered an ad in the paper for a photoshoot. After some negotiations on the phone I agreed to meet OT at his studio. I should have known by the way he looked at me. I should have seen his collection of gadgets and walked right back out the door.
Duration: 44:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7309kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Metal Willie

Canned Chelan

Lex Luthor can't see her hands. They are trapped in two cans in front of her. Each position she tries to put her body in is more uncomfortable than the last. She languishes in her cylindrical prisons. The cage is pretty tight. It restricts her ability to sit, kneel, or even squat. After her time in the hand cans you'd think this would be less of a burden, but it's pure torment. The cans and the cage keep Lex pretty restricted despite their simplicity. She struggles to maintain herself as her captor uses her helplessness to his advantage.
Duration: 42:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Canned

Sliding Slut Wycombe

Sybil is locked in the little wheeled cart. When he wants something he calls on them to scoot along and get this or that. The cart isn't that easy to maneuver from inside of it. Sybil does the best they can. Once he's built the vehicle of Sybil's next torment it's time for them to be transferred into it. Sybil is laying between two pipes. It is versatile and allows him various methods of humiliating and hurting Sybil. Sybil has to put a large metal plug in their ass. He canes their feet and ass.
Duration: 51:15
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2694kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sliding Slut
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10198 секунды с 9 запросами