View Single Post
Old 09-29-2022, 07:17 AM   #1890
newageofx

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

newageofx Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Humiliation POV - Princess Amai - Begging Me To Lock Him Up...

Humiliation POV - Princess Amai - Begging Me To Lock Him Up AND Chastity Slave Tease _ Denial

Princess Amai! There are two full length clips, over 18 minutes for just $10.99!
Clip #1
Keeping a slave in chastity can be very taxing. When his cock is locked up, so is his mind. It is focused on me 24 hours a day, which can at times be annoying. He is always texting me, emailing me, telling me how pathetic he is, how much he worships me, how much he wants to serve me. Which is of course exactly what I want, but it can get boring. So I decided I needed some peace for awhile and decided to let my slave out of chastity. I brought him into my room and unlocked his cock and told him he was free. I told him he was too needy. I told him he was free to jerk off when I'm not around. But he couldn't wait, he started touching his dick right away! He was always a chronic masturbator and being in chastity really controlled his urges. He asked permission and I let him jerk off in front of me this one time...

Tags: Asian Chastity Cocktease Femdom Handjob Teasing

File name:Humiliation POV - Princess Amai - Begging Me To Lock Him Up AND Chastity Slave Tease _ Denial.mp4
File Size: 1.30 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:18:03

D O W N L O A D:

Humiliation POV - Princess Amai - Begging Me To Lock Him Up AND Chastity Slave Tease _ Denial.mp4
newageofx is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02854 секунды с 9 запросами