LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Damien Torments Twink Merlin Brown Hair and Twinks Wyano

Release Year: 2021
Studio: BadBoyBondage
Cast: Damien Rage ,Merlin
Genres: Bondage ,Fetish ,Domination ,Tattoos ,Twinks ,Toys ,Spank ,Brown Hair ,Short Hair ,Nipple Play ,Other Location ,American ,Rope ,Wax ,Smooth ,Clean Shaven
Video language: English
Merlin is trapped, bound by his wrists above and prone to anything devious young Damien wants to do. The horny lad is going to make the most of their time together, making the twink cry out with spanks, playing with his bare ass and bringing in some special toys. The massager and the hot molten wax really add to the torment.
Format: mp4
Duration: 8:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1925kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 134.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Damien Torments Twink Merlin Brown Hair and Twinks

Finally Allowed To Jack It Clean Shaven and Cut Bellerose

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Ryann Ruckers ,Damien Rage ,Ty
Genres: Amateur ,Cut ,Smooth ,Hairy ,Jerking Off ,Rope ,Chains ,American ,Other Location ,Huge Load ,Cum Jerking Off ,Short Hair ,Black ,Bondage ,Brown Hair ,Black Hair ,Choking ,Spank ,Twinks ,Masturbation ,Tattoos ,Domination ,Interracial ,Natural ,Fetish ,Clean
Damien has been through so much at the hands of kinky dom boys Ty and Ryann, but it's finally coming to an end. His cock has been hard, soft, hard and soft again, his balls churning, his load building through all the pleasure and pain. After a little more torment the two leave him to jack off, finally giving him the release he needs and sending his cum flying through the air right over his head!
Duration: 10:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3885kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 299.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Finally Allowed To Jack It Clean Shaven and Cut

RS Drive Thru - Bruno Bernal & Lucas Allen - 1080p Bohannon

After the end of the night, Lucas Allen cleans up the cafe using Bruno Bernal. It is not necessary to miss employees to let go of their responsibilities that are closing and tormenting one another's. Bruno strikes his legs, and it is completed using rsquo Lucas's uncut that is fat cock. Bruno works down to the very bottom of Lucas penis throw trickle. The counter moves over and begins to throw his greens. Lucas uses throw regarding lubricant to force his massive beef into Bruno's. Bruno takes the money to enroll in rsquo and Lucas functions Bruno;utes out his open-hole. Bruno Lucas can ride him on the countertop. Bruno bounces over the countertop on the device of his co-workers until he satisfies. Lucas strokes Bruno's penis until it oozes.
Duration: 21:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6569kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RS Drive Thru - Bruno Bernal & Lucas Allen - 1080p

Celebrating My Birthday with Mac Kennebunkport

Mac was my birthday present to myself. I could think of no better way to spend my birthday than driving an young, handsome, straight guy mad with my mouth. I tied him to the massage table and administered a slow, teasing blowjob, making sweat love to his hard young cock with my tongue and mouth, keeping him on the edge, tormented for my pleasure. When I was ready, I granted permission, then slowed my pace even more, making him struggle, pant, twitch and grunt, straining to surrender his load to my tormenting mouth. Happy birthday to me.
Duration: 35:42
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 546kbps
Audio: 176kbps

File size: 190.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Celebrating My Birthday with Mac

Jay and Nick Red Creek

Nick gave his first handjob to Jay and turned out to be an excellent edger as he stroked and fondled his big hard cock and low hanging balls like a pro. I enjoyed watching one straight guy tormenting another, proud that I'd apparently taught Nick well. He handled this big cock so delicately until Jay was panting, twitching and thrusting, yearning for release. Nick ignored his desperation, maintaining his slow pace, stopping frequently to frustrate him, until Jay shot a big load on his hand, leaving Nick looking at his cum covered fingers in disgust while Jay looked satisfied and exhausted.
Duration: 17:50
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 608kbps
Audio: 172kbps

File size: 102.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jay and Nick

Skinny Boy Merlin Is Scared Fetish and Tattoos Cressey

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Damien Rage ,Merlin
Genres: Bondage ,Fetish ,Domination ,Tattoos ,Twinks ,Spank ,Brown Hair ,Skinny ,Short Hair ,Other Location ,American ,Flogging ,Rope ,Smooth ,Clean Shaven
Damien is determined to teach the boy a lesson and young Merlin knows it's not over as he's finally released from the cage after some serious tormenting with the flogger. The boy is up on the cross in no time, his clothes torn from his body, flinching as the scary dom torments him some more. He knows there's more to come.
Duration: 11:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2419kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 222.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Skinny Boy Merlin Is Scared Fetish and Tattoos

Время генерации страницы 0.02075 секунды с 9 запросами