View Single Post
Old 09-28-2022, 07:04 AM   #980
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

The Colonary Academy, Scene 3 Needville

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Cumshots, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Rimming, Tattoos
Video language: English
While getting ready to perform a hands-on and hands-in demonstration in the kitchen, assistant Devin Franco finds himself gagging on chef Nate Grimes' hard cock. After a hearty serving of the chef's sausage, Devin goes in for a tasting of Nate's hole and buries his face in his smooth cheeks. Per the chef's request, Devin puts his big dick to good use and barebacks his partner's hungry asshole. After loosening Nate up by thrusting himself in and out of his fuck slit, Devin is ready to show off his special technique. With a lubed-up fist, Devin immediately shoves his entire hand in Nate's used hole and it's only a matter of time until Nate is begging for him to go deeper. The gaping chef leans onto the counter for support as more and more of Devin's muscular forearm disappears inside of him. To give Devin better access to his wrecked hole, Nate moves his naked body onto the kitchen island where Devin continues to play with his ass and open him up. With Devin's fist pounding inside of him, it only takes a couple of strokes before Nate's cock explodes a hot load all over his furry stomach.
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:37
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14652kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Colonary Academy, Scene 3

Outdoor Job Noonan

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Vimpex Gay Media, Lucky Youngsters
Cast: Jackob Blair, Jeronimo Young, Marco Johnson, Tomo Marx
Genres: Twink, Bareback, Outdoors, Anal, Uncut
These "Fuck-a-holic" boys just can't get enough of each other's sweet nectar and hot-assed holes filled with throbbing uncut poles. Our photographers are young, hot and horny, and they can rarely resist a beautifully untouched boy. But it's not that these cute twink models mind that, which results in thigh fuck holes getting pounded!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:16:13
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Outdoor Job

Caught in the wood Watsonville

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Street Boys
Genres: Deep Throat, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking, Muscled Guys, Group Sex, Piss-Bonus, incl. bareback Sex, Rimming, Monster Cocks, Verbal Humilation, Double Fuck, 13 hot guys in 6 XXX Hardcore Scenes
Outdoor sex in the summer, that is it was young sexy boys like.
The fuck in the wood, afield and at a pit. All time with the mind to get caught by
anyone. They suck their dicks, fuck their holes and eat their sperm.
Caught in the wood will bring you the hottest outdoor action with tons of sperm
and hot bareback action
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:14:10
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4807kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caught in the wood

Wet Punk Faggot Sounding, Scene 1 Nemours

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Cumshots, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Rimming, Tattoos
Cameron Adams had never tried sounding, but that soon changed when he told Buff he'd give it a try for his solo. Tony Buff teaches Cameron the joys of sounding. Watching Adams' body shiver and his eyes roll back in his head as he experienced sounding for the first time reminded those of us at FetishForce HQ just how fun it is to introduce fresh players to new fetishes. Fortunately for all of us, Buff's instructional lesson before the solo soon turns into a duo scene sure to turn on even the most jaded of sounding aficionados. The impromptu duo scene between Cameron Adams and performer/director Tony Buff continues with an edging session that includes more sounding, ass eating and an explosive ending that we definitely didn't expect from what was supposed to be a solo scene.
Duration: 28:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6659kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wet Punk Faggot Sounding, Scene 1

Musstang Ranch Swanton

Release Year: 1986
Studio: Panther Productions
Cast: Angelo (Steven Moore), Brandon Wells (80s), Eric Dahl, Matthew Windsor, Michael Vincent, Rickie White, Sparky O'Toole
Genres: Plot Based, Anal, Oral, Twinks, Threesomes, Outdoor Sex, Classic
It began almost three weeks ago. He came from out of nowhere planted on top of his stallion, he teased me with his riding skill he played with me made me want him wan him bad. He kissed me I thought he would take me for a ride. He took a part of me and just as quickly as he came he was gone. I never knew what became of the mysterious horseman but somehow I was certain that I would see him again. Rough, rowdy and ready these are the ranch hands of the Musstang Ranch. Join seven horny horsemen as they put in a good day of hard work saddle up and enjoy the ride.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:23:13
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1462kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Musstang Ranch

Jacking Poolside With Big Dicked Brent Clean Shaven and Amateur Zwolle

Studio: BadBoysBootCamp
Cast: Brent
Genres: Amateur ,Tattoos ,Outdoors ,Masturbation ,Twinks ,Brown Hair ,Trimmed ,Cut ,Short Hair ,Ass Play ,Cum Jerking Off ,American ,Jerking Off ,Smooth ,Clean Shaven ,Big Dick
Gorgeous Brent lays back poolside after everyone else had gone to bed, showing off his lean and smooth body just for you. He rubs himself in every imaginable place, and then gets to work stroking his engorged shaft until he can't hold out any longer. His big cock and tight hole will have you salivating.
Duration: 14:11
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1160kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 134.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jacking Poolside With Big Dicked Brent Clean Shaven and Amateur

Gay - Twink Vacation. Palm Springs - Part 2 Antoine

The desert is hotter than ever when these twinks arrive for the second installment of the Twink Vacation series. Spending their vacation half clothed and fully horny leads to outdoor duo’s and threeways featuring our highest rated favorites and barely legal newbies. You’ve never had this much fun under the sun!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:48:19
Video: 960x540, xvid, 1979kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Twink Vacation. Palm Springs - Part 2

Время генерации страницы 0.18064 секунды с 9 запросами