Old 09-28-2022, 04:15 AM   #205
Kiara

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Kiara Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Dementia 4

Dementia 4

Year of production : 2007
Genre : : Anal, Double Penetration, Oral (Cumshots), Gonzo (Crazy), ATM (Ass to Mouth)
Duration : 02:43:29
Language : English
Director : Jim Powers
Studio : Mayhem Sin city

Cast : Jenner, Brooke Haven, Van Damage, Gia Paloma, Annette Schwarz, Hannah Harper, Taryn Thomas, Jay Lassiter, Sasha Knox, Mike Hash, Roger, Corey Bucks, Lee Stone, Alex Sanders

Description : Getting quite a wake-up call as to the life she wasn't about to embark on with her disturbed new husband Matthew (Joel Lawrence), Gwendolyn is awakened to the true nature of her legally-bound partner. The cover art displays a certain irony, using the tagline "Hey Little Sister What Have You Done?" from the Billy Idol track 'White Wedding'; as Matthew 'carries Gwen over the threshold', he has her wear a blindfold; why? Matthew leaves and returns with the first 'what the fuck' of the DVD- making their way into the room are two skinny gas-mask wearing, latex-chested dudes with cocks hard and ready to rock Gwen's den. The sightless bride finds her way onto the tip of one of the gas-mask men's dicks; she notes a taste difference, but sucks with the passion of how a wife on wedding night ought. Comically (in a devious sorta way), Matthew begins to praise her cock-sucking skills, pretending to be the dick behind the anomalous flavor. He commands her to turn around, and her mouth touches the second gas-mask man's cock; naturally, she begins to flip out, but she bends to her observing husband's sadistic orders, deep throating both guys...

In a super dinner party scene, Ariana Jollee is a dish and the entertainment- laid out like Jesus, covered in various types of sushi. I particularly cared to partake of the ebi (that's shrimp, y'all) on her pussy; well, looks like Gwen just beat me to it (while in actuality I just beat it to Gwen, hmmm). Ariana's hands are jerking off Joel's 2 dinner guests to begin...

Six scenes of awesome fucking, including Missy watching two couples go at it from a distance; later she gives head to a midget and then 8 guys; suspended high in the air, wrapped in chains unable to escape the sounds of her husband fucking another woman... the best (verbal) exchange was "you're turning me into such a whore!", answered with 'you were a whore long before I met you... I'm just bringing it out'.

File Size: 1.37 GB
Duration: 02:43:29
Format: avi
Resolution: 512x288
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 1217 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio: MPEG Audio, 116 Kbps, 48 Khz, 2

Download From FileJoker:

Dementia 4
Dementia 4
Kiara is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03703 секунды с 9 запросами