View Single Post
Old 09-27-2022, 08:17 AM   #132
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Wild Passionate Dillon Allenwood

This is a really hot video. New model Dillon is a 22 year old, bi-sexual college student, a ginger with a lean, smooth, defined body and an adorable face. He's highly charged sexually, loves sex and abstained for 5 days prior to this video on my command so he was desperate for release. I sucked his highly sensitive nipples and his cock got hard without my touch, then I licked, sucked and stroked him till he was cross eyed crazy with lust and frustration, gasping, panting, thrusting, kissing the top of my bald head, begging me to let him cum. I just loved having all that youthful lust under my control and took my time tormenting him. When I finally too him over the edge in a powerful orgasm, he shot an incredible, huge load far and wide, and I made his lick it from my hand.
Format: mp4
Duration: 38:15
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 539kbps
Audio: 174kbps

File size: 201.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wild Passionate Dillon

Peter - Resistance is Futile Pascola

New model Peter is a handsome, 30 year old gay guy, 6'3" tall and 185 lbs, a massage therapist with a nice lean body. I tied him to a chair and tormented him, slowly stroking his hard cock, ready for a long, slow edging. But this smart ass challenged me, saying he could hold out as long as he wanted. I became determined to win, slowly but continuously stroking the head while he defiantly looked me in the eyes, trying to hold back. But he blinked first and sheepishly asked for permission, which of course I denied. When I was ready, I told him he had to cum at my pace. I gave a slow handjob, watching his expressions as he desperately worked to get off the only way I would allow.
Duration: 32:51
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 444kbps
Audio: 179kbps

File size: 151.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Peter - Resistance is Futile

Slow Relentless Blow Job Louisiana

Straight, sexy, 23 year old Viktor is back, tied to the bed as I slowly but relentlessly sucked his cock to an earth moving orgasm. I sucked his cock, licked and sucked his balls and rimmed his straight, virgin ass until he was delirious with pleasure and frustration, on and on, inching towards orgasm at a pitiful pace until he sat up, his body tensed, his hips thrust forward, toes curled and he shot his load into my tormenting mouth in a very intense orgasm. When he finally settled down, his only comment was "wow, that was crazy."
Duration: 35:54
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 512kbps
Audio: 178kbps

File size: 182.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slow Relentless Blow Job

His Oiled Body In Agony Rope and Smooth Picher

Release Year: 2020
Studio: BadBoyBondage
Cast: Damien Rage ,Daniel Cummings
Genres: Amateur ,Ball Play ,Bearded ,Smooth ,Rope ,Pegs ,Cock and Ball Torture ,American ,Other Location ,Lube Play ,Short Hair ,Bondage ,Cut ,Brown Hair ,Spank ,Twinks ,Tattoos ,Domination ,Natural ,Fetish ,Clean Shaven
Video language: English
Master Damien is pulling out all the stops on tormenting sub bitch Daniel. The naked boy is facing the wall, his big balls soon weighted and being tugged painfully. The pegs are back, pinching his naked flesh, ready to be flicked away. The leather paddle and riding crops slap his flesh and leave red welts all over and all he can do is whimper and cry out.
Duration: 13:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2248kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 241.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: His Oiled Body In Agony Rope and Smooth

Corey and Chic Praia Grande

Chic has Corey tied to a bench, playing with his hard dick, licking his sensitive nipples and sucking and licking his cock and balls. Young Corey is very demonstrative and starts to shudder, gasp and pant as his arousal grows while the older man torments him with pleasure. Chic gradually picks up the pace and Corey thrusts his hips, squirming and whimpering as he's moved towards the edge at Chic's pace. Chic finally takes him over the edge in an intense orgasm, shooting his load all over Chic's face. He's then punished for shooting without permission as Chic relentlessly sucks his sensitive, spent cock and Corey writhes and begs him to stop.
Duration: 29:29
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 656kbps
Audio: 171kbps

File size: 179.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Corey and Chic

Dillon Teased Unmercifully - Part 1 Copperopolis

This teasing was so long and intense it has to be presented in two parts, there was just too much hot footage that had to be included. Chic and I tied Dillon to the massage table and went to town on his young, tight body, licking, kissing, sucking, rimming and fondling every inch of his body, working together to drive him crazy with lust. He moans, gasps, squirms and begs for release but we were having too much fun. We were two old men feasting on a young one, controlling and tormenting him with his own, youthful sexual energy.
Duration: 35:58
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 655kbps
Audio: 176kbps

File size: 220.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dillon Teased Unmercifully - Part 1

Время генерации страницы 0.06256 секунды с 9 запросами