View Single Post
Old 09-27-2022, 08:17 AM   #131
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Sky - Tormented with a Blow Job Mellott

There is nothing like the sight of a young, fit, straight 21 year old with a hardon bound and desperate to cum. I tied Sky to the massage table, licked and sucked his balls and shaft and worked on his super sensitive nipples. I would tease and suck him to the edge, then sit back and watch his helpless frustration, his hard cock throbbing and bouncing on his stomach. Watch his face as his frustration and passion grow as I slowly inch him toward relief, gently sucking his young cock until he surrendered his load in my mouth and told me "that was amazing" in a weak and satisfied voice.
Format: mp4
Duration: 37:29
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 487kbps
Audio: 175kbps

File size: 183.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sky - Tormented with a Blow Job

Tormented with a Blow Job Kyakhta

I had our country friend Justin tied to a stool and slowly stroked, fondled and sucked his stiff young cock as he softly gasped, panted and moaned. He shuddered as I licked his sensitive nipples and started to desperately ask for permission to shoot, which I denied three times. Then I started a slow but relentless sucking and he looked like he was suffering with arousal and frustration until I brought him to a satisfying orgasm in my demanding mouth.
Duration: 39:23
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 462kbps
Audio: 180kbps

File size: 186.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tormented with a Blow Job

YeSirBoys - Twink Torment - Casper Ellis, Sean Spicer Ahsahka

Casper Ellis finds himself tied to a table, being a submissive slave to Sean Spicer's affliction. This dirty toy loves being controlled by a man in rubber! Cbt, Pegs, Electro, Anal Hook, Whipping, Cane, Restrains, Nipple Play, this is only the beginning for Casper. This dirty video will end with a massive load by Sean.
Duration: 25:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3944kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 758.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: YeSirBoys - Twink Torment - Casper Ellis, Sean Spicer

ToeSuckingGuys - Furby & Dan Panguitch

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
See their first time experiencing pleasure and pain at the same time. Only then can the real torment and humiliation begin....
Duration: 34:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ToeSuckingGuys - Furby & Dan

Slow Blow Job Torment Queluz

I was alone with Kevin, no camera man, and all the time in the world to torment him with a slow, slow blowjob. I tied him to the massage table and licked and sucked his hard cock and balls and rimmed his tight butt hole while he panted and gasped, desperate to cum. I tormented him until he repeatedly told me "I'm right there" in the pathetic hope that I would have mercy and finally allow him to cum. But I was having too much fun controlling him. When I'd had enough fun I slowly sucked him off in my mouth to a grateful orgasm.
Duration: 33:47
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 505kbps
Audio: 175kbps

File size: 169.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slow Blow Job Torment

Dillon Teased Unmercifully - Part 2 South Greenfield

Now the hot conclusion of Dillon's torment. The teasing and his reactions become much more intense and desperate as we suck his nipples, his dick, his balls, his neck and his ass. He's so aroused and wants to cum so badly, but we repeatedly take him to the edge and leave him hanging. When he's finally allowed release, he shoots his load into the air, I've never seen so much cum, landing on my head, his own ear and head, and covering the wall behind his head.
Duration: 27:30
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 769kbps
Audio: 165kbps

File size: 189.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dillon Teased Unmercifully - Part 2

Corey - Oral Torment Stowell

Sexy 21 year old Corey is tied to a bed as I gently stroked and fondled his tight body, then teased, licked and sucked his hard cock and balls, threatening to tickle him silly if he nutted without permission. Giving him just enough stimulation to keep his aroused, but not enough to get him off, I had him longing for relief, and it showed in his face and tense body. His breathing was loud and labored, gasping and panting as I licked and sucked the head, so responsive as I relentlessly milked the load from him. I kept him on the edge until he was begging "please let me cum" then sucked a nice load from this desperate young man.
Duration: 30:29
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 612kbps
Audio: 176kbps

File size: 177.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Corey - Oral Torment

Время генерации страницы 0.05141 секунды с 9 запросами