View Single Post
Old 09-26-2022, 02:53 PM   #3044
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Ava Beta Foot Slave Humiliated With Feet By Brat

Video language: English

I love getting my feet worshipped. Relaxing at home on my couch while I have my slave worship my feet. Making sure he gets in between my toes and licks up and down my arch. Demanding he do it right when I tell him to. Snapping pictures for my social media to humiliate him. Making him massage my feet after I wore heels all night. Teasing him with my ass as I sway it back and fourth in my booty shorts while he's worshipping my feet, then making him kiss my ass. Making sure he knows his place as a foot worshipper beta. He belongs down at my feet. Kissing them, rubbing them, licking them, sucking on the toes, licking between the toes, etc.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:55
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14656kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Ava Beta Foot Slave Humiliated With Feet By Brat

Cybill Troy - One Dollar Whore

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

Talk about new levels of for your bartender! Tony Orlando has served a lot of women in his bar, but none like Cybill Troy. She compels him to kneel before her and lick her boots. She blows smoke in his face. She spits in his mouth, and he takes it all because, well, she's Cybill. It's not long before his face is a dirty wet mess, but that doesn't stop him from serving the goddess before him. She knows that his boss keeps a strap-on behind the bar, so she has him get it out and she fucks his face with it before stripping him down and railing his ass!

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9749kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 839.7 MB

Download Cybill Troy - One Dollar Whore
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03565 секунды с 9 запросами