Old 09-26-2022, 07:46 AM   #130
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

pt.333 Master Derek and Master Edward Hampstead

Release Year: 2017
Video language: English
Their whimpers serve only to drive our fiendish Brutal Tops to even more extreme punishments until they completely break them. Only then can the real torment and humiliation begin....
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:14
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2987kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 475.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: pt.333 Master Derek and Master Edward

Alone with Viktor Hazel Hurst

I had sexy, young Viktor tied to the massage table and working without a cameraman, just the two of us and all the time in the world to torment him. I licked and fondled his young body, suck and licked his nipples and balls and rimmed his tight, virgin hole. Then I sucked and stroked his hard cock, taking my time, this is a long, slow clip. I sucked relentlessly, on and on and poor Viktor struggled so hard tying to get off. When I was ready, I switched from mouth to hand and jerked him to a loud, intense orgasm, his load landing on his stomach and in my mouth.
Format: mp4
Duration: 41:40
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 508kbps
Audio: 174kbps

File size: 209.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alone with Viktor

Truco & Mero Mero Iroquois Falls

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
See their first time experiencing pleasure and pain at the same time. Only then can the real torment and humiliation begin....
Duration: 16:00
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 6807kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 834.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Truco & Mero Mero

Kevin - Sweet Agony Chadbourn

Kevin is back, cute as ever, he's now 20 years old but still has a youthful look. He's 6'2" and 180 lbs, full of sexual energy and easily aroused. I tied him down and licked, sucked and stroked his cock and balls, keeping him in a state that can only be described as sweet agony, so horny but not allowed release. He squirmed, gasped and panted, the look on his face is sometimes simply pure joy. I slowly stroked and teased just the head, taking him to the brink three times and backing off, pure torment for a 20 y/o straight guy. I finally took him over the edge in an intense orgasm that left him breathless, unable to speak.
Duration: 34:53
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 530kbps
Audio: 178kbps

File size: 182.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kevin - Sweet Agony

Sky - Tormented with a Blow Job Douglassville

There is nothing like the sight of a young, fit, straight 21 year old with a hardon bound and desperate to cum. I tied Sky to the massage table, licked and sucked his balls and shaft and worked on his super sensitive nipples. I would tease and suck him to the edge, then sit back and watch his helpless frustration, his hard cock throbbing and bouncing on his stomach. Watch his face as his frustration and passion grow as I slowly inch him toward relief, gently sucking his young cock until he surrendered his load in my mouth and told me "that was amazing" in a weak and satisfied voice.
Duration: 37:29
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 487kbps
Audio: 175kbps

File size: 183.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sky - Tormented with a Blow Job

Licked Wrangell

I had Kevin tied to a massage table and kept him aroused, on the edge for an extended period of time, simply by licking his cock, balls, nipples, thighs, taint and his tight, straight hole. Soon he started warning me he was close to shooting, his cock throbbing and twitching when I would back off to admire my work, adding to his torment. After a long time, I took him in my mouth and very slowly sucked him off, letting him shoot his load in my mouth in an intense orgasm before depositing his load on his stomach.
Duration: 32:14
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 477kbps
Audio: 175kbps

File size: 155.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Licked

Время генерации страницы 0.07661 секунды с 9 запросами