Default Seka's anniversary gift: a BBC DP Seka Black

Seka's anniversary gift: a BBC DP Seka Black

Info:
Pics : 106
Name : SekaBlack_3000.zip
Format : JPG
File Size : 178 Mb
Resolution : 2002x3000

Here's 64-year-old Seka Black, a wife, mother and grandmother who's really into black cock. We've seen that in her previous two fuck scenes at 60PlusMILFs.com. And there's her loving husband James, who has a surprise for his lovely bride. You see, he wants her to be happy. He'll do anything to keep her happy. And today is their anniversary. So what's it gonna be, James? Some fancy jewelry? Dinner at a fancy restaurant? A night out on the town? Flowers and all that? Flowers and sweets? Well, James is a man who thinks outside the box and inside his wife's horny fuck box. And he has the perfect give for his BBC-loving wife: two young studs with big, black cocks. "I want you to take these two fine gentlemen into the bedroom and fuck the shit out of them while I sit and watch!" he says to her. Seka is happy to comply. She loves her present. She's going to suck and fuck both BBCs. She's going to take them in her pussy and tight asshole. And then she's going to let these hung, black studs fill her pussy and asshole at the same time. Happy Anniversary, Seka and James! They apparently know the secret to a happy marriage.
Tags : Anal, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cum in Mouth, Cum Swallow, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Double Penetration, Group Sex, Mature, MILF, Old and Young, Threesome (FMM), XXX

DOWNLOAD
DOWNLOAD
elleypascal is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.17960 секунды с 9 запросами