View Single Post
Old 09-24-2022, 07:15 PM   #1347
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Legend Of The Magic Bed Vol 2

Studio: Zane Entertainment Group
Cast: Deidre Holland, Tina Tyler, Jessica Fox, Cody O'Connor, Tami Monroe, Debi Diamond, Jon Dough, TT Boy, Tom Chapman, Cal Jammer
Genres: Feature, Fantasy, Comedy, Facial
Video language: Spanish

Through a freak power outage, the forces of darkness have unwittingly been unleashed. The evil Iggy Kazoo, master of malice and fugitive character from a video arcade game, has stolen Princess Orgasmia's Magic Bed - a bed that has strange, sexual powers over those who use it. To own it is to rule the world. Meanwhile, the Bario Brothers, Manual and Pepe, are in hot pursuit of the evil Kazoo, not only to save the Princess' honor and her bed, but, hopefully, to get in her pants as well. Meanwhile, Iggy has landed in another dimension...

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:16:36
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 2333kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Legend Of The Magic Bed Vol 2

Picture Me Naked

Cast: Kelly O'Dell, Melanie Moore, Deborah Wells, Cheyenne, Steve Drake, Steve Vincent, Tony Martino
Genres: Classic
Video language: English

A graphic story of the fine art of sin, sex and seduction as only Legend could tell it. Featuring Kelly O' Dell as the object of everyone's desire. It seems that modeling nude for a portrait leads our young ingenue into all kinds of sticky situations, close encounters and lasting impressions. but Kelly's a pick study as she takes matters in hand.the rest is classical.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:20:36
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1999kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Picture Me Naked
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.16141 секунды с 9 запросами