View Single Post
Old 09-23-2022, 07:00 AM   #391
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Grooming With Master Legrande Hima

Studio: Boy For Sale
Eli was like many twinks Id seen before. Preoccupied with looks, youth, vanity, and status. Not necessarily wealth or power, but wanting to be wanted. He did everything he could think of to be desired by men like me. Tattooing his body, piercing his flesh, marking himself to look as he thought we wanted him to look.
But boys like Eli dont understand… its not the clothes or trinkets that make them desirable. It goes so much deeper than that.
When Eli came to me, I could see that he wanted to be free from that game. He wanted to be stripped bare and cleansed of his vapid, skin-deep obsessions. He wanted to be wanted, yes, but it was more than that. He wanted to be possessed.
I brought him back to be checked out. He was handsome and lean, albeit a little unsure of himself. Even with designer jeans and a slim-fitting polo, he was looking to me for a sign of approval. He wanted to be taken, but didnt know what that would entail. But from the look in his soulful eyes, I could tell he trusted me. Which is all I needed.
I stripped him of his clothes, his protection, his facade. I removed the piercings he had in his ears and tongue, remaking him as I wanted. Clean, classic, ready to be sold.
His body was so smooth. My hands slid over him, playing with his nipples, watching him react as he released control of his body to me. I could tell it excited him, but also scared him. As I felt his bare buttocks, played with his balls and felt his tight, hungry hole, I could see his true nature. The boy. The submissive. The slave.
It didnt take long for him to transform to what I needed him to be. A gentle touch of his penis, a few well-timed spanks, and a firm grasp on his neck, and he was practically begging me for more. He didnt say a word, but the way he breathed was like a language to itself.
As I stroked his shaft, I could hear him getting closer and closer to cumming. It wouldnt take long before he poured his cum out for me, but I wasnt done testing him out. After all, he wasnt there to be pleasured. He was there to be appraised.
Lubing up his hole, I saw the look in his eyes that revealed more than any interview ever could. He wanted to be opened, to be fucked, to be filled, and to be claimed. Of course, I was tempted. But he wasnt mine. ...Not yet.
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:39
Video: 968x544, HEVC

File size: 317.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Grooming With Master Legrande

Ryan & JV Pounding Holes (JV Marx and Ryan Jordan) Ruthven

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
Their whimpers serve only to drive our fiendish to even more extreme punishments until they completely break them. These studs are tied and gagged as they are subjected to being stripped, oiled, spanked and groped.Strapping studs have their clothing ripped and cut to shreds, exposing their strong naked bodies.
Duration: 27:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10175kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ryan & JV Pounding Holes (JV Marx and Ryan Jordan)

Breaking & Entering - Part 6 Rope and Natural Lake Orion

Release Year: 2020
Studio: BoundMuscleJocks
Cast: Draven Torres ,Matt Stevens
Genres: Bondage ,Uncut ,Smooth ,Hairy ,Rope ,Pegs ,American ,Other Location ,Daddies ,Short Hair ,Shaved Head ,Fetish ,Muscular ,Cut ,Latino ,Brown Hair ,Spank ,Tattoos ,Domination ,Natural ,Bearded
Officer Stevens is well-trained in taking down an assailant, even one as muscled and fit as Draven. He soon has the home invader under control, roped up in his dungeon and ready to be educated. The man soon starts to regret trying his luck when the pegs are being slapped with the wooden paddle, sending sharp pinching pain through his naked body.
Duration: 9:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 364.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breaking & Entering - Part 6 Rope and Natural

Zeke Tops Brooks Raw Joshua Tree

Studio: Gaybone
Viva Las Vegas, baby! After one very busy, sexy summer of shooting, GuyBone packed up and took a much-needed vacay to Sin City. In our carry-on, we stashed furry sexpot Zeke Johnson. In our hotel, we met up with newbie Brooks, who was more than ready for his debut scene. These two were so absolutely randy, they provided you with an extra 10 minutes of footage! Thats more fuck for your buck!
Both guys tatted, pierced, and horny as fuck, we wasted absolutely no time getting to business... er pleasure... er the business of pleasure. Zeke learned quickly that by tugging on Brooks dick ring, he could give his costar an instant erection. Nice fact to have in your back pocket. Brooks learned quickly that Zeke loved a spitty, sloppy blow job. And he gave him a damn good one.
While Brooks was busy slobbing the knob, Zeke buried his face in Brooks oh-so-fine asshole, giving him an excellent salad toss. That escalated into a 69 rim fest that was all kinds of hot. After that, Zeke moved to suck Brooks pierced cock. I loved hearing the clacking of the ring on Zekes teeth. He swallowed that big, thick, veiny shaft balls deep and when he came up for air, a string of saliva poured out of Brooks pierce. So fucking hot. If you look close in the still pics, you can see my reflection in his dick ring.
The faces Brooks makes while getting fucked are some of my favorite on the site. Hes masculine and brooding and his eyes and lips contort into the sexiest, horniest, raunchiest forms youll be begging to see. He loves a good fuck, and Zeke gave him one. Raw. Nothing feels as good as bareback, and these two proved it with lube, spit, and animal instinct. Zekes hairy cub body thrusting in and out of Brooks bouncing ass. Tugging on jock strap strings. Spanking his butt and leaving a large red handprint. It was all fucking fantastic. And I have to throw in quickly, take note of Brooks legs. Beefy, strong, sexy as hell. Damn, theyd look hot wrapped around anyone!
By the time these two were done screwing, the sun began to set on Sin City. We had to turn on the hotel lights so we werent left in the dark. Although, only being able to hear them moan and grunt would be equally stimulating. It was then, after theyd both came all over themselves, and Brooks had licked Zekes cock clean, that we noticed the cowboy hat hanging on the lamp. Wed meant to use it in the scene, because Zeke would look fine as hell in it, but we forgot. Thats how intense and attention-grabbing their fuck was. Couldnt even be bothered to grab a hat. Dripping with beads of sweat and cum, Brooks and Zeke collapsed for a few moments before I sent them to the showers. After all, this was Vegas. And no one sleeps in Vegas.
Duration: 30:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6670kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zeke Tops Brooks Raw

Ryan Jordan and Jesse Nice Ruoqiang

Release Year: 2022
Please note that videos are made by boys armatures and not professionals, for many the first time in a punitive experience and for all the first experience of spanking.
Duration: 30:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4933kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ryan Jordan and Jesse Nice

Breaking Curfew - Troye Jacobs And Jax Thirio Alix

Studio: Family Dick
When Troye Jacobs gets home way past his curfew, his stepdad Jax Thirio is waiting for him on the sofa chair to punish him. Troye gets put across Jaxs knees to get a good spanking, but to get his point across, Jax will pound Troye with his huge cock!
Duration: 24:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11726kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breaking Curfew - Troye Jacobs And Jax Thirio

Justin Might Like It Too Much Other Location and Spank Sheridan

Studio: DaddysBondageBoys
Cast: Justin Martinez ,Vin
Genres: Bondage ,Lube Play ,Bearded ,Smooth ,Hairy ,Rope ,Flogging ,American ,Other Location ,Short Hair ,Fetish ,Brown Hair ,Smoking ,Spank ,Twinks ,Tattoos ,Glasses ,Domination ,Clean Shaven
Vin has yet another who stole some stuff, so he has to employ his skills once more. This time its Justin Martinez, who proves just as stubborn as the other boys Vin has been tasked with in the past. Even the paddle doesn't seem to be working on this young man, but perhaps that means Justin likes it a little too much?
Duration: 13:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3697kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 371.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Justin Might Like It Too Much Other Location and Spank

Время генерации страницы 0.09953 секунды с 9 запросами