View Single Post
Old 09-23-2022, 06:38 AM   #1630
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Latin Leche Numero 78 Jhang Sadar

Studio: Latin Leche
Today, I have the pleasure of capturing a picture-esque moment on the beach. One of my favorite studs is enjoying the sea and the sand, soaking in the beautiful setting as the wind blows in his hair. Little does he know, a sexy boy is about to come up from behind and rock his world. The little guy kisses him passionately before dropping to his knees to deepthroat his hard cock. Then, the boy bends over and let?s the stud fill him up with his thick cock. He arches his back and moans with pleasure as the stud plows him deep. Then, the stud breeds the boy with a creamy load of hot leche.
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6448kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latin Leche Numero 78

Meninos OnLine - Louco De Tesao Emerado

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Meninos OnLine
Cast: Menzorra, Juninho
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, kissing, latino, oral, riding
Menzorra is in a mental institution, wearing a straight jacket. He trades blowjobs with an orderly. Another orderly, Juninho, gets fucked crazy by Menzorra.
Duration: 23:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2343kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 441.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Meninos OnLine - Louco De Tesao

LatinLeche - Numero 58 (Alex, Marc and Angelo) Vinton

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
I went down on his meat and he blew a really creamy load in my mouth. I threw his legs in the air and rimmed his ass out with some of the cum that he shot in my mouth.
Duration: 29:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5685kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: LatinLeche - Numero 58 (Alex, Marc and Angelo)

William Leme Plows Christian Hupper Latonia

Studio: Rawhole
When dark and hung Blatino stud William Leme and lean, pale twink Christian Hupper meet to mate, theres no fooling around. These fuck-crazed Brazilian barebackers get straight to the heart of the matter, sucking face like theres no tomorrow. Christian squeezes their big uncut dicks into both his hands and strokes intently. Kneeling down with his round pink butt sticking out proudly, Christian sucks Williams sensitive nips with his lips planted firmly on Williams thick muscular pecs. He moves down to the massive mahogany tool swinging between Williams legs and jerks his own dick while swallowing Williams. He lovingly runs his tongue along every vein and bit of stubbly pubes. William needs ass, and bends down to lick and lube cockhungry Christian. He buries his face in the smooth crack and parts the cheeks with both hands. Christian pumps his thighs to keep his ass bouncing into Williams tongue.
William presses his thick straight boner into Christians twitching hole and begins thrusting. He drills in raw and rough, then lies back as Christian rides his tool like a rodeo cowboy. Hot and muscular William lies back smiling and lets Christian do all the work. Temperatures rising, so William takes charge and plows in from the side. When he pulls out, ready to blast, Christian gives a helping hand and jacks the steamy load out of him. Sperm drenches Christians butt. He licks up whats left in his palm, starts beating and sprays his sticky wad into his smooth tight abs.
Duration: 18:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3882kbps
Audio: 251kbps

File size: 546.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: William Leme Plows Christian Hupper

Salvador Mendoza and Drew Dixon - 720p Hd Strawberry Valley

This week another horny Latin boy makes his first appearance on Fuckermate: Salvador Mendoza comes from Colombia with a hot muscled body and the hot traits of a typical Latin guy, first of all a juicy big cock that he know very well how to use. British bottom lad Drew Dixon is the first to get a taste of Salvador's top skills and to enjoy a full bareback treatment for his insatiable asshole: hard pumping and wild rides that end up with a straight shot of cum all inside Dixon's mouth!
Duration: 21:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 483.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Salvador Mendoza and Drew Dixon - 720p Hd

Breaking & Entering - Part 6 Rope and Natural London

Release Year: 2020
Studio: BoundMuscleJocks
Cast: Draven Torres ,Matt Stevens
Genres: Bondage ,Uncut ,Smooth ,Hairy ,Rope ,Pegs ,American ,Other Location ,Daddies ,Short Hair ,Shaved Head ,Fetish ,Muscular ,Cut ,Latino ,Brown Hair ,Spank ,Tattoos ,Domination ,Natural ,Bearded
Officer Stevens is well-trained in taking down an assailant, even one as muscled and fit as Draven. He soon has the home invader under control, roped up in his dungeon and ready to be educated. The man soon starts to regret trying his luck when the pegs are being slapped with the wooden paddle, sending sharp pinching pain through his naked body.
Duration: 9:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 364.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breaking & Entering - Part 6 Rope and Natural

Zeke Tops Brooks Raw Bainbridge Island

Studio: Gaybone
Viva Las Vegas, baby! After one very busy, sexy summer of shooting, GuyBone packed up and took a much-needed vacay to Sin City. In our carry-on, we stashed furry sexpot Zeke Johnson. In our hotel, we met up with newbie Brooks, who was more than ready for his debut scene. These two were so absolutely randy, they provided you with an extra 10 minutes of footage! Thats more fuck for your buck!
Both guys tatted, pierced, and horny as fuck, we wasted absolutely no time getting to business... er pleasure... er the business of pleasure. Zeke learned quickly that by tugging on Brooks dick ring, he could give his costar an instant erection. Nice fact to have in your back pocket. Brooks learned quickly that Zeke loved a spitty, sloppy blow job. And he gave him a damn good one.
While Brooks was busy slobbing the knob, Zeke buried his face in Brooks oh-so-fine asshole, giving him an excellent salad toss. That escalated into a 69 rim fest that was all kinds of hot. After that, Zeke moved to suck Brooks pierced cock. I loved hearing the clacking of the ring on Zekes teeth. He swallowed that big, thick, veiny shaft balls deep and when he came up for air, a string of saliva poured out of Brooks pierce. So fucking hot. If you look close in the still pics, you can see my reflection in his dick ring.
The faces Brooks makes while getting fucked are some of my favorite on the site. Hes masculine and brooding and his eyes and lips contort into the sexiest, horniest, raunchiest forms youll be begging to see. He loves a good fuck, and Zeke gave him one. Raw. Nothing feels as good as bareback, and these two proved it with lube, spit, and animal instinct. Zekes hairy cub body thrusting in and out of Brooks bouncing ass. Tugging on jock strap strings. Spanking his butt and leaving a large red handprint. It was all fucking fantastic. And I have to throw in quickly, take note of Brooks legs. Beefy, strong, sexy as hell. Damn, theyd look hot wrapped around anyone!
By the time these two were done screwing, the sun began to set on Sin City. We had to turn on the hotel lights so we werent left in the dark. Although, only being able to hear them moan and grunt would be equally stimulating. It was then, after theyd both came all over themselves, and Brooks had licked Zekes cock clean, that we noticed the cowboy hat hanging on the lamp. Wed meant to use it in the scene, because Zeke would look fine as hell in it, but we forgot. Thats how intense and attention-grabbing their fuck was. Couldnt even be bothered to grab a hat. Dripping with beads of sweat and cum, Brooks and Zeke collapsed for a few moments before I sent them to the showers. After all, this was Vegas. And no one sleeps in Vegas.
Duration: 30:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6670kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zeke Tops Brooks Raw

Время генерации страницы 0.04934 секунды с 9 запросами