View Single Post
Old 09-20-2022, 12:19 PM   #310
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Restraint Parkton

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Amari Anne is a work of art. She needs to be studied. Restrained and observed. She’s locked to a pipe in a deep squat. After a while it becomes agonizing so a spike board is provided to allow her to kneel on something. Her beautifully sculpted ass is exposed. Clips are added to spread her sweet cunt lips. They are attached to her nipples causing her to cry out in pain. Her gorgeous slit drips with her excitement.
Format: mp4
Duration: 37:25
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3930kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Restraint

Return to Kinbaku Brasher Falls

This isn't just a few quick ties and a minor beating. Jack is going to make Marica fly, and in multiple positions. Suspension is considered the highest form of rope bondage, shibari is the pinnacle of the art, and the combination of the two is the apex of eroticism. She's lying on her side, 2 feet off the ground, as Jack begins to work her body over with the cane and push her into subspace. She is still there, unable to do anything but swing freely, when he pushes the hitachi between her legs and starts the waves of orgasms that are going to wash over her almost continuously through the afternoon.
Duration: 1:01:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6803kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Return to Kinbaku

Tickled Orchard

Wenona has been dragged here. Her body is completely immobilized. Bound in rope; she struggles, twists, and grunts. Her head is covered so there's nothing for her to do, but wait. When he arrives she's not much better off. He takes her clothes, he whips her, he tickles her, and he makes her orgasm whether she wants it or not. Wenona is completely under his control.
Duration: 37:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7316kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tickled

In Your Laine Paducah

Zoey Laine is back and just as sexy as ever. She’s here to get another fix of bondage. She gets a rope around her neck, her wrists tied behind her back, and a tight crotch rope. Her lovely bottom is framed just perfectly. Tied into a ball Zoey rolls around. She gets herself stuck on her side. Her panties are removed to expose her perfectly pink pussy and sweet little asshole.
Duration: 43:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7325kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: In Your Laine

Casey Calvert - In Heat Foristell

Casey Calvert and I have a lot of fun together. We have our private games that we like to play. Today I brought her a present, a pair of cat ears and a tail. The ears are on a convenient little headband but to wear the tail she is going to have to insert a pretty sizable plug into her ass. If I let her crawl around with opposable thumbs it will break the fantasy. Instead I tape her hands with vet wrap, turning them into perfect paws. Her legs get bent so that she has to crawl around on her fists and knee caps. It amuses me to watch her play on the ground like an animal.
Duration: 1:10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Casey Calvert - In Heat

Spread and Exposed Bitung

They didn't need to strip her down to her underwear and tie her spread-eagle on the bed. That part is just a little bit of customer service that they like to include for free. Girls like Kristina get picked out for a reason. They fit the 3 P's: Pure, Pampered, and Pretentious. All it takes is a man with the right connections to make a few phone calls and the next thing she knows she is whisked from a world of spas, salons, and clubs to one of bondage, discipline, and sex.
Being stripped and exposed gets the girl into the right state of mind when her new owner comes to take possession of her. It's basic psychology that Cyd and Elise have exploited before. The less they're wearing, and the more vulnerable their position, the less likely they are to put up much of a fight.
Duration: 55:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6768kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spread and Exposed

Diamondly Turns Herself In - Part 3 Georges Mills

Release Year: 2022
Genres: ballgag, Blondes, Breast bondage, breast torture, cleave gag, crotchrope, Daisy Dukes, gags, hogtied, nose hooks, not barefoot
This Clip starts where Part 2 ended. I have another gag planned for Diamondly, so I remove the giant ball in her mouth, and besides we are in the middle of nowhere. I then get out more rope and I use it to cross ankle tie her. She is then hogtied and Diamondly seems distressed. It is time for another gag, so I cleave gag her with an entire roll of tightly wrapped vetwrap. She now seems even more distressed... Maybe nosehooks will calm her down... worth a shot. Once I tie her head back utilizing her hair, I start tying her hands into her bondage as well. She finally gives in and seems to be easing back into it. Her hogtie is intensified when I also rope up her sneaker clad feet and rope her ankles to her waist. This is some tight bondage! This is where Part 3 ends.
Duration: 21:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2945kbps

File size: 480.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Diamondly Turns Herself In - Part 3
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03306 секунды с 9 запросами