View Single Post
Old 09-20-2022, 07:38 AM   #1595
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Gays - Alejandro Torres, Patrick Dei & Joaquin Santana _ 720p Cliff

Video language: English
Alejandro and Joaquin are in the living room, when Patrick enters the room and catches them kissing on the couch. Obviously he doesn’t wast any time and does not wait for an invitation to join his pretty friends. Now all three mates start touching each other and soon their cocks are out, ready for action. Cock hungry Joaquin pounce on Alejandro and Patrick thick rods, making them crazy with pleasure. When his cock is hard like a stone Alejandro orders his buddies to bend over the couch and begins pounding each ass bareback, then both him and Patrick take turn to give Joaquin a rough ride on their raw big dicks. The little Latin boy masterly jumps from cock to cock and also gets a double penetration. Then at the end gets on his knees to empty his buddies’ balls and quench his thirst for cum!
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 467.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gays - Alejandro Torres, Patrick Dei & Joaquin Santana _ 720p

A Thing of Beauty Neuchatel

Release Year: 2013
Studio: CockyBoys.com
Cast: Gabriel Clark, Colby Keller, Dale Cooper, J.D. Phoenix
Genres: Duet, Group Sex, Oral Sex, Tea Bags, Deep Throat, Rimming, Anal Sex, Condom (-s), Masturbation, Cumshots, Kissing, Fingering, Double Penetration, Chain Fuck, 69, Facial, Big Cocks, Hairy, Muscles, Tattoo, Outdoor, Safe Sex
Everyone has fantasies – if we’re lucky we get to act them out. In this DVD Jake Jaxson takes you into deliciously sexed-up mind as he explores these titillating cock-raising reveries. Anthony Romeri ties himself up, his willing ass in the air waiting for a passerby to slip into his room and fuck his brains out. Max Ryder knows he is watched, making him hot to explore the unknown. And ripped stud Dillion Rossi has dreamed of being fucked: Watch as Jake Bass breaks.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:34:50
Video: 852x480, XviD, 1956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Thing of Beauty

Andrew And Jota Turnhout

Studio: Chaturbate
Two Latin twinks with cum fountains between their legs! In this 54-minute episode, there are 3 cum shots.
Ive only recently started to follow these guys, but they are insatiable (reminds me of when I was younger!)... they are sometimes online for more than 6-hours in a day, cumming all day long! (Not like some of the schmucks on there who just turn on the camera and do other shit, sometimes going for hours virtually ignoring the camera! - I guess some guys are into that... not me! I want to see dicks shooting loads!
I have no idea which one is Andrew and which is Jota... but from what Ive seen (but not captured), theyre both versatile and they both love to swallow the others cum!
Ill definitely have more later... Im a fan!
Duration: 54:00
Video: 1280x720, HEVC, 930kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 432.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Andrew And Jota

Owen, Brandon and Joey Camp Sherman

Release Year: 2013
Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Owen, Brandon and Joey
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Group Sex, Threesome, DAP, Creampie, Blowjob, Kissing, Rimming, Latinos, Cumshots
Little Latin bottom Joey Rodriguez is in for quite a surprise. Both rugged hot tops Owen and Brandon Hawk decide to take turns plowing their huge cocks into Joey's mouth and then using his tight little hole before the grand double creampie anal finale.
Duration: 21:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2359kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 392.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Owen, Brandon and Joey

LucioSaints Denis Vega and Lucio Saints Newbern

Release Year: 2014
Studio: LucioSaints
Cast: Denis Vega and Lucio Saints
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Kissing, Latinos, Muscles, Masturbation, Rimming, Tattoos
Denis and Lucio two very muscular and racial guys who fuck like animals Both had really wanted was the truth and it's been very, very bien.Tras receive tail for hours and on all sides, Denis has shown which is a male who knows endure.
Format: flv
Duration: 42:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

File size: 800.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: LucioSaints Denis Vega and Lucio Saints

LatinLeche - Numero 161 - Let's Make Another Video (Arthur Joseph) Richardson

Release Year: 2022
However, every once in a while you get the third scenario and we’re very happy to announce that that is exactly what you’re going to get with super hot.
Duration: 21:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 939.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: LatinLeche - Numero 161 - Let's Make Another Video (Arthur Joseph)

LatinLeche - Numero 61 (Matias and Felix) Miles

Release Year: 2022
After a little ‘69’ action he is ready to be fucked and he begins pounding away in no time. If you’re a lover of big dick, muscle bottoms and cum eating, you’re gonna love this scene with this gays.
Duration: 22:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5671kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 946.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: LatinLeche - Numero 61 (Matias and Felix)

Время генерации страницы 0.03334 секунды с 9 запросами