View Single Post
Old 09-19-2022, 09:10 AM   #690
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Safe House Part 1 - Hazel Hypnotic Kremmling

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Her delivery method speaks lucidly of where she has been and where she is going.
She slowly wakes to a gentle rocking and tug at her body - Confined to a coffin like container lined with foam, a sensory deprivation hood seals her head with a pressure.
A built in Anesthesia Mask covers her nose and mouth orifices permitting the fetid air of her confinement to oxygenate her.
The sound of her breath rushes into her consciousness - What's on my face - hugging it - squeezing it - sticking to me?
She holds her breath - silence. Flexing her body, it is held fast by an unyielding resistance.
As her senses slowly reveal an unfathomable state - a waking nightmare materializes. She feels hot - pressure builds throughout her body. Her arms feel numb and will not move.
She is tightly wrapped with plastic film and bound with webbing. Her feet, strapped into 6" stiletto heels.
Helplessly probing a suffocating darkness, her mind roars over the loud rasps of stale air. She gasps, desperately straining against the enclosure as her body aches for oxygen.
Clank, Clank, Clank, The worm rolls out of her pupa - she feels a sudden cold hardness pressing against her.
From the confines of a minimalist prison her senses explode as she is manhandled by a dangerous new entity.
Format: mp4
Duration: 41:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6739kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Safe House Part 1 - Hazel Hypnotic

RTB Experiments - London River Siegen

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English
With London River in the house we're always looking for ways to experiment. Before we get into the show Katie Kush the lovely decoration is put into a heavy leather straight jacket. London is put into a big spread eagle standing.
London's clothes are going to come off so we have to staple them on. Each staple holds a piece of her outfit to her sexy body. When the clothes are cut they stay hanging off her skin.
One of London's sexiest talents is her ability to put her feet behind her head. Tying her in this position keeps her completely exposed and vulnerable. She's wide open for some ass penetration.
Duration: 1:08:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RTB Experiments - London River

IR Beverley Hills - Bubbles Isfjorden

Release Year: 2021
Beverly was awesome in her previous shoot, and now, she wants more.
Let's go with full metal contraptions. Can I build a "chair" out of 3/4" kee klamps and a grooming bench that will hold her head very still.
Thus the shoot opens with her trussed in the chair. An anal probe plies her nether with electrical pulses throbbing her sphincter. She is isolated with only the stimulation of her asshole. After a half-hour I begin to apply the rubber implements to her head.
The contraptions now focus her attention on the fumes that wind their way into her brain. A chemical stimulation is beyond what she can imagine. Yet, we as beast begin our rituals with pheromones. She is thus primed with the scent.
Duration: 47:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Beverley Hills - Bubbles

How The Wheel Points Out Lafayette

Studio: Graias
Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
In Graias Studio, famous Wheel of Pain is keeping on rotating for new creative and effective punishments. Girls are now more relaxed and seem to get used for suffering. They are surely still unaware what a dangerous situation they are involved, where Dr Lomp's torturing skills meet Wheel of Pain. So far in this serial, they were taking it as a funny game, but now Dr Lomp is ready to show them the bitter side of the "game". Girls' hidden tears are to drop in this section. The questions in minds is: who will lose her toughness and begin to sob first? Piglet or Nitta? Let's watch the movie and find the answer while enjoying poor slaves horribly tormented.
Duration: 22:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9768kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: How The Wheel Points Out

American Punishment Collections Scene 17 Obecnice

Release Year: 2022
Liam and his girlfriend love to play spanking games with each other. This is just one of their fantasies played out for your viewing pleasure. Loaded with O.T.K, spanking, leather straps and hard strokes of the cane. Don't miss this one!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:10:01
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1900kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 982.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: American Punishment Collections Scene 17

Astrud – Introducing, Bound Turner

Release Year: 2022
I bring you Astrud. Tiny, bubbly, giggling, dramatic Astrud. Bound, gagged, struggling Astrud. She acts like she doesn’t want it, but you can plainly see that she does. To her credit she handles her new-found captivity pretty well, confident that she’s going to be able to get out. I steal her shoes and tickle her feet, she teases me. I turn my back and she’s hopping for the door (twice!). For her determination she’s rewarded with a hogtie and spanking and I don’t know which she enjoyed more! You’ll be seeing more of Astrud for sure.
Duration: 18:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2985kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 444.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Astrud – Introducing, Bound

Bonnie Day Chatter Bitch Part 1 Hydeville

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Bonnie Day
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Well, needs his business running like a well oiled machine, and if she is going to get in the way of that then she is going to have to be taught a lesson in proper office performance.
Duration: 39:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bonnie Day Chatter Bitch Part 1
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.18144 секунды с 9 запросами