View Single Post
Old 09-18-2022, 12:00 PM   #240
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

We Finally Cross Paths - FullHD 1080p Wauchope

Cast: Bobbi Dylan
Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
I like this girl.. ya, she’s jumped down my throat a few times over the years, but we always seemed to find middle ground. For instance, 2 cocks sliding down the middle of her mouth. I didn’t think she’d be able to handle it, but I’ve been known to be wrong once a year. I was surprised at how fast she filled up the whore bowl. We’re talking straight of the exorcist. After a set of cock push-ups, Mr Pete and John Strong shove their dicks right into her coin slot and take her for ride. Fucked good and hard, nut to the face, and bam, home for dinner.
Format: mp4
Duration: 52:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7709kbps
Audio: 213kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: We Finally Cross Paths - FullHD 1080p

Zazie Skymm - Hungarian Blonde Likes Taking Pics 1080p Tioga

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Zazie Skymm
Video language: English
A beautiful Hungarian woman named Zazie Skymm hopped into the Fake Taxi this morning for a lift into the city centre. While we were driving, Zazie started taking selfies, and she told me she worked as an internet model. I asked Zazie if I could see more of her body, so she pulled down her dress and showed me some cleavage. I got out my hard dick, and the filthy slut gave me a sneaky handjob before stripping down to her underwear! It was too distracting to drive, so I parked somewhere quiet and joined Zazie in the backseat. After eating out her tight pussy, she was almost begging for my dick inside her, so I fucked her in missionary. The pierced babe rode me cowgirl-style on the floor of the cab, then we did some 69ing. Once Zazie had finished gagging on my thick cock, we spooned in the backseat. The skinny blonde took a doggystyle pounding, then I wanked off till I had covered her face and small tits with my cum!
Duration: 26:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6360kbps
Audio: 132kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zazie Skymm - Hungarian Blonde Likes Taking Pics 1080p

Hoby Buchanon Guntur

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Reina Rae
Genres: All Sex, Ass Licking, Cum Shot, Facial, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Rimming, Gagging, Face Fuck, POV, Natural Tits
Beautiful Latina Reina is the first ever Hoby's Hotties Rough Sex Contract Model. In her second scene she gets roughly punished for being a bad girl. She tells us in her interview that she loves the way roughs her up. She's wearing a collar and leash and I tell her to get on her knees and slap her face and spit on her. I fuck her face roughly and put my fingers down her throat. I sit on her face and she eats my ass. I grab her by the neck and put her up against the wall and finger her asshole. I pound her pussy hard from behind and put her in a full nelson. I flip her upside down on the couch and fuck her throat. She eats my ass more and I slap her face and spit on her. I spank her ass with a paddle and leave bruises. I pound her tight little fuck hole then finger her asshole and put a butt plug in it. I fuck her more then she bends over and sucks my cock with her ass toward the camera. She bends me on the couch and I fuck her throat. She rides my cock then I slap her and spit on her face over and over. I switch to POV and she sucks my cock and eats my ass. I fuck her more then I shove a 13 inch dildo down her throat and sit on her face. I switch to POV and she licks my nipple and worships my body. I fuck her face in a 69 then I destoy her pussy with my cock. She eats my ass then I flip her upside down and throat fuck her. I handcuff her against the wall and fuck her face until I blow a Giant load in it. Reina was a good girl for !!
Duration: 1:31:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3072kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hoby Buchanon

Temporary Whore Bowl - FullHD 1080p Chloride

Cast: Layla Love
Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
Sometimes the new guy forgets the whore bowl. Let's all remind him that one does not forget the whore bowl, however, a new one will do in a pinch. I digress a bit. So I'll be terse: Mr Pete and John Strong roughed up this chick, and poured the whore bowl on her head. And everyone lived happily ever after.
Duration: 45:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7764kbps
Audio: 266kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Temporary Whore Bowl - FullHD 1080p

If The Borg Queen Were Goth - 1080p Namur

Well, one thing for sure "resistance is futile" on a Facial Abuse set is pretty obvious. That truth is self-evident. The Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01 is having a bad a day today. Things always have the potential of going wrong when you film a blue hair, but this one was pretty cool actually, and she really took a beautiful beating like a champ. She filled up the whore bowl and had it's contents funneled into her awaiting puckered asshole; and then the GX 32 Modulator was slipped deep into her cunt, which caused the frightful fluid to exit her fart box in magnanimously gratuitous explosive fashion. The high torque pulsations of the GX 32 modulator has that affect. She bobbed for apples in her own swill, and then she took 2 nuts to her pale goth face. She's so goth, she sat there and the lights went out.
Duration: 51:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7724kbps
Audio: 229kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: If The Borg Queen Were Goth - 1080p

Good Sharmuta - 1080p Catania

Call it an honor face fucking. She came in rocking the hijab and ended up on her knees giving a blow job. She is here seeking political asylum and just trying to make a better life for herself. I can dig it. So next thing you know she is getting slapped and choked like she gave up Osama. Dick was thrusting in and out of her throat until she was a complete mess. I don’t really want to go into too much detail. This one is a must see.
Duration: 53:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7798kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Good Sharmuta - 1080p

Sweet Little Brunette - FullHD 1080p Burdick

Genres: Facefucking, Blowjob, Throatfucking, Deepthroat, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Facial
With pretty little green eyes is having a very bad day. It started off all cute and pretty, and then two hard dicks entered the scene. She was overwhelmed as soon as the dick hit her tonsils. She did her best to avoid it from going down her throat, but alas, a tongue trying to block a weaponized penis is a futile endeavor. She became a mess - a mess of her own doing. The face fucking brought her to tears. Cute tears that almost made me feel bad, but gave me a slight chub. Her pussy was blown out and she just sucked her thumb glazed over, but her inner whore began to shine though and she started backing up into the dick to take every inch. We basted her in cum, and there she sat, eating it with her hands like she was eating fufu. I focused in on her beautiful eyes, but nothing was there.
Duration: 46:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7791kbps
Audio: 231kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweet Little Brunette - FullHD 1080p
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.16963 секунды с 9 запросами