Old 09-18-2022, 07:31 AM   #1382
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Bottomed Out Orlean

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Spunk Video
Cast: Timm Zane, Rob Rodin, Conrad Stevens, Maverick, Jayson Masters, Jayson Freeman, Jason Sparks, Devlin Michaels, Samuel Adams, Nic West, Austin Shadow, Scott Bradley, Lorin Roberts, Michael Long, and introducing Rowan Cooper
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Gangbang, Bareback, Creampies, Cumshot
When we shot slutty Timm Zane in Palm Springs as part of the BarebackRT shoot he told me that while he loved shooting the movie, but he would prefer to be the ONLY bottom. Oh you know how those greedy sex pigs can be. So I said sure, and he came to Chicago during the mr. cowhide show and I rounded up 14 tops to fuck him into next year. Timm was truly in hog heaven as for the entire long weekend he got fucked, and fucked, and fucked some more, until he practially couldn't walk anymore. What was his secret? Well, the Captain Morgan for breakfast didn't hurt, but it's just that this man lives for a cock in his ass, preferably spewing manjuice deep, deep inside of him. If you want to a sex addict get banged into oblivian and the cum dripping down his ass, pick this one up.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:03:58
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V7, 1540kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bottomed Out

Hot Cast 2 season vol.2 Grovetown

Studio: Citebeur
Cast: François Sagat, and other
Genres: Oral, anal, arab, outdoor, group
Hard sex spin off from Hot cast 2, the second sea of the 100% gay real tv show broadcasted on French cable TV. You'll find six new candidates willing to win and it shows. All scenes are presented by François Sagat who also takes a part in one of them. Enjoy.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:39:45
Video: 704x528, DivX 5, 1074kbps

File size: 883.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Cast 2 season vol.2

Precious Masaki Extra Legend Bramwell

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Coat
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, BDSM, Bondage, Waxing, Group, Sperm, Masturbation, Cumshots
巨根イケメン料理人「・23才」、1年2� ��月ぶりに待望の復活…迷い込んだそ の場所は、鬼畜なる『 』。
壮絶14人21発ぶっかけ、極限輪姦5、2� �挿し、凄惨、水責め…。
終りのない悪夢のごとき凌辱になは� �れてしまうのか…!?
強制掘られイキ!衝撃の超絶 全3パート!
1. 壮絶14人21発…ぶっかけ! 楓真、中山佑弥、雅、162太巨根など� �華ぶっかけ陣を強制連続フェラ!公� ��ガン掘られの中、とめどない顔射の 嵐!匂い立つザーメンまみれで掘ら� �イキ!
2. なんと4人にマワされ続ける鬼の極限� ��姦5!キャスター付椅子での連続バ� �ク、次々と自ら跨り腰を振らされる� ��続騎乗位!絶叫の2本挿しまで!
3. 容赦なき鬼畜に限界の大絶叫 緊縛ガン掘り、蝋燭、ムチ、洗濯バ� �ミ責め、口枷で流し込まれる水責め� ��!大量のヨダレを垂らし逃げ惑い、 真っ赤に腫れ上がる肌!
Format: mp4
Duration: 2:03:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2117kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Precious Masaki Extra Legend

ColbyKnox - Double Dicking Zayne Bright Waukegan

Release Year: 2022
Studio: ColbyKnox
Cast: Zayne Bright, Colby Chambers, Mickey Knox
Genres: 69, anal, bareback, gay, group, oral, riding, rimming, threesome
You can't visit the ColbyKnox compound without getting a massage. In today's webcam video, Zayne Bright is on his stomach. On the studio couch. Colby Chambers rubs Zayne’s backside. Mickey Knox, Colby's boo, is in charge of everything else. “This is like my favorite thing,” Colby says. “To rub on the butt,” Mickey wonders. “You know what I’m talking about,” Colby jokes. “But, yes.” The husbands kiss over Zayne as they knead his skin. Colby finally lets his tongue do some work by licking Zayne’s hole. Zayne reaches up to stroke Mickey’s meat. Colby partly puts his bare dick head in Zayne’s tight opening. Mickey leans down to lick the shaft that isn’t inside Zayne. When Colby pulls out, his husband puts some lube on his man’s dick. “Just helping you out a little bit,” Mickey notes. “Yeah,” Colby replies. “It’s just part of the service.” Zayne opens his mouth, swallowing the dick in front of him. Both his holes are stuffed with man meat. Colby pulls him up, so Zayne is on all-fours. His cock sticks out as he’s used at both ends. The husbands switch sides. Mickey taking Zayne’s back. Colby the front. As a good host, Colby gets on his back to slurp Zayne’s rod. Mickey’s fucking tempo picks up. “This is so much fun,” he says to the audience. “How do you like that hole,” Zayne wonders. “It feels so good,” Mickey replies. Colby sits up but Zayne keeps his mouth on Colby’s wood. Zayne shows off his swallowing skills, taking Colby to the root. “I think I’m bringing out Mickey’s inner top,” Zayne observes. “It’s in there,” Colby answers. He returns to plowing Zayne. Colby puts Zayne on his back and reenters that moist hole. Mickey handles the camera, giving a perfect view of Colby’s johnson going in and out. He moans and reaches out to jerk off Mickey. Colby leans in, kissing Zayne as he stuffs him. We see Mickey’s hand come from off camera to fondle Colby’s big balls. He gets on his back, offering Zayne an opportunity to ride for a bit. Mickey gets back on the couch. He inches up to Zayne’s hole, slowly splitting the lad with his stiff cock. Zayne holds on to Colby as he’s double stuffed. “Oh, my God,” Mickey says. “Just taking it.” He eventually pulls out, amazed at what just happened. “Don’t think we planned on doing a DP.” Mickey says. “I might have mentioned it yesterday,” Zayne notes. Colby confirms Zayne’s statement. And he returns to filling up Zayne’s booty. “I’m literally leaking all over you,” Zayne says. Mickey has returned to cameraman duties, offering the best view of Colby pounding up. “You like that tight ass,” Zayne wonders. Colby’s strokes get harder and faster. He shoots a load inside of Zayne. When he pulls out, Zayne’s hole stays open and some of Colby’s man juice drips out. Zayne returns to his back and Mickey puts down the camera. He gets back in that soaked hole. Zayne beats his meat as he’s rammed. “Stroke that fat cock,” Mickey whispers. He slows up but each stroke is to the balls. Zayne is so ready to burst. Mickey gets on his side so he can give Zayne's spot the right taps. The fucking, and caressing of his nuts, make Zayne pop. His man juice glazes his smooth stomach. “I can’t believe how much you came,” Mickey notes. “Yeah,” Zayne replies. “It kept coming. “ It just kept going like a sprinkler,” Mickey adds. He’s the last to nut. The view is perfect. He sees Zayne’s glittering hole and Zayne fingers Mickey. After a few strokes, a surge of semen lands on Mickey’s chest. How much juice did you lose?
Format: mp4
Duration: 41:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6570kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ColbyKnox - Double Dicking Zayne Bright

Roquo And His Cock Maxatawny

Studio: Sparta Video
Cast: Roquo and more Latin Guys
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Big Big Dick, Group, Facial, Cumshot
Sex maniacs love to make dirty pictures!These Brazilian sex maniacs love to make dirty pictures! In "Roquo and his Cock" you'll witness the sexual adventures of the dark-haired, hairy, muscular stud Roquo as he fucks his way through five steamy gay scenes. Watch these guys suck each other's dicks hard, lick their assholes and fuck each other's tight butts, all ending in delicious cum shots!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:26:49
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1171kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 788.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Roquo And His Cock

Dawsons 50 Load Weekend Vol 2 Cantonment

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Treasure Island Media
Cast: Dawson, Kurt Kaiser, Seth Scott, Marc Short, Joe Sarge, Tom Finn, Pat Jackson, Mark Sergeant, Kevin Slater, Jace Hawk, Tony Rocco, Antonio Montez, Matt Walker, Jack Forest , Anonystud1 and ... more!
Genres: group sex, anal, no rubber,Blowjob, Trio, Duets,: , urine
In this second half of Daw's 50 Load Weekend, super slut Daw gives in to his craving for more cocks and more spooge up his perfect little ass.
Duration: 1:28:53
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1269kbps

File size: 915.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dawsons 50 Load Weekend Vol 2

Idol Country Sacred Heart

Release Year: 1994
Studio: HIS video
Cast: Ryan Idol, Steve Marks, Jake Andrews, Trent Reed, Rod Majors, Marco Rossi, Mike Chavez, JT Sloan, Tyler J. Regan, Tanner Reeves, Wolff, Grant Larson
Genres: Oral, anal, group sex
Chi Chi. Idol. The two hottest names in the business team up for the erotic feature of the year. Idol Country. Because you can take the man out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the man! Starring Ryan Idol, Steve Marks, Marco Rossi, Trent Reed, Jake Andrews, Grant Lar, Rod Majors, Mike Chavez, JT Sloan, Tyler Regan, Wolff and Tanner Reeves. A bestseller from His Video.
Ryan Idol rims ass, too. But it's lost in all the Terrific sex and cumshots this film delivers. One of the best films of 1994!
Duration: 1:21:37
Video: 544x384, DivX 5, 1115kbps
Audio: 78kbps

File size: 720.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Idol Country

Время генерации страницы 0.04724 секунды с 9 запросами