View Single Post
Old 09-17-2022, 08:29 AM   #292
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Lizanne – double plugged Covelo

When Lizanne was here for her promo team Casting, she had to be in her belt for a few hours to see if she could get used to it. She did not have much time, as BoundCon was in a few weeks, and she needed to get as much time in her hip style My-Steel as possible!
So she was wandering around my studio until she found the pink room, where I laid out a couple of surprises for her. First of all, she noticed the keys to her belt, and she was happy! But there were two more things on the bed: a My-Steel vaginal plug and a (not so small) jewel butt plug! Instead of running away, Lizanne was very much intrigued and up for the Challenge! What a girl!
She unlocked her belt, inserted the vaginal plug in the slotted shield, and put it aside for a moment. Because the anal plug was going to be inserted first (locking the chastity belt over it). Lots of lubes and a little moan, and the big plug was inside her. So pretty! She wasted no time and slid the My-Steel back on, with another little moan, as the vaginal plug went deep inside her. Locking herself in again was a nice moment. Such a small belt and such a gorgeous girl, now with two metal plugs inside her!
I let her enjoy her plugged situation for a while, taking the keys with me. When I returned some time later, she was still on the bed, squirming and wriggling (trying get some stimulation from the plugs). When she unlocked herself (it was time to go home, sadly), she forgot the anal plug and kept wearing that one for a while until I reminded her about it! That was funny! Lizanne is one of my favorite Chastity Babes ever, she is so into chastity and submission, it’s natural to her! And to think that she will join my team of Chastity Babes at BoundCon Munich, with top bondage models Pling and Cobie… it will be awesome!
Format: mp4
Duration: 9:13
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11687kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 802.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lizanne – double plugged

Robin's Anal Casting goes Wet, Victoria Wet, Balls Deep Anal Pendroy

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Victoria Wet, Robin Reid
Genres: Anal, Balls Deep Anal, Blowjob, Deep Throat, First Time, Gapes (Gaping Asshole), Piss, Rough
Video language: English
Robin's anal casting goes wet, Victoria Wet, balls deep anal, gapes, pee, rough sex and cum in mouth.
Duration: 50:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11755kbps
Audio: 263kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Robin's Anal Casting goes Wet, Victoria Wet, Balls Deep Anal

Ulysse from France – Casting Carl Junction

The funny but very nervous Ulysse came from France by train to do a Casting for this website! I love her accent! This girl is so natural, she will just say anything that comes to her mind, which is not always wise, but it makes for a very funny video.
Locking her into a tight FancySteel was great, and I could immediately see that Ulysse wouldn’t have any trouble moving about. She can’t stand still for a second, she has a lot of energy, but in this short Casting she already bent over, walked, and changed her outfit, without any complaints about tightness on her hips or crotch.
When I told her about a potential Chastity Deal for 7 days, Ulysse was worried about using the toilet and making a mess, but after reassuring her with some supervised shower breaks (and a big cash prize), she was very interested! The only problem is: she loves to touch herself and that’s not a secret! She freely admits that it would be very hard for her to stay chaste for a day, let alone 7 days. This will be great: a talkative, frustrated, and funny French girl in a Chastity Deal.
Duration: 8:13
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11682kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 714.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ulysse from France – Casting

Holiday with Natalia and Kayla Wagener

Chastity Holidays are very nice Chastity Deals for everyone involved! Well, for me certainly, for the babes… only if they can get into it. I mean, it’s a free holiday! You only have to wear chastity gear all the time. It’s not that bad! Flights and villa are paid for and you can do whatever you want!
My good friend Natalia Forrest was the first one I thought of when booking this little getaway. She is always up for a trip to the sun! This time, she asked me if she could bring her friend Kayla Louise. Wow, remember her? She was so new and nervous 4 years ago when she did a Casting for this site! I did not even know they were friends in real life!
Anyway, when they finally arrived in the villa in Spain (I flew from Holland, they flew from the UK), I immediately belted them in a chain style belt with added thigh bands. Matching collars too of course. The contract was quite simple. If they wanted out, they had to leave the nice villa. And they had to be naked around the villa as much as possible (for my enjoyment). That’s it. They were free to do whatever they wanted, go out, party, swim, sunbathe…
Of course, Natalia tried to complain a bit about her situation (we all know her), but in general it was all a lot of fun. They played tennis (watch the hilarious scene when they were spotted by a neighbour) and got a tan (with an interesting chastity belt pattern). Please note we can add tennis to the list of sports you can do in a chastity belt (and thigh bands). No excuses!
It was a fun little trip, with a little complaining from the girls (but that’s normal). They were just so perfect and beautiful running around the villa topless in their metal gear! Enjoy this location update, it is a big file, but definitely worth watching!
Duration: 15:12
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11699kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Holiday with Natalia and Kayla
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03387 секунды с 9 запросами