View Single Post
Old 09-16-2022, 06:04 PM   #3152
FarinGGun

Поблагодарили 10 раз(а) в 10 сообщениях

All my threads

FarinGGun На правильном пути
Default Convincing My Investor

Convincing My Investor
Close (Esc), Download, Share, Toggle fullscreen, Zoom in/out, Previous (arrow left), Next (arrow right), Dismiss, Play Video, Play, Mute, Quality, Playback Rate, Chapters, Descriptions, Captions, Audio Track, Fullscreen, restore all settings to the default values, Close Modal Dialog, Convincing My Investor, Convincing My Investor, AJ Applegate, Jason Brown, Running time, Release date, Pictures, [email protected], So Deep, So Deep, Lulu Chu, Sly Diggler, Take The Shot, Take The Shot, Gabbie Carter, Skylar Vox, Jax Slayher, Pressure, _hjRemoteVarsFrame

AJ knows that this is her one chance to get a big shot investor to take a chance on her bikini label. She's heard that he's a player, with a penchant for curves, and the best way to convince him that he is making the right decision is to show him exactly what she has to offer. She decides to model one of her favourite designs personally, and when he sees her, he can't deny that this definitely enhances the wearer's curves. Within moments, he takes the deal and she ensures that this business proposition is definitely not one he is ever going to regret.
GENRE:

Size: 77 Mb | Format: JPG | Resolution: 3000x2000 | Gallery: 117

PHOTOS DOWNLOAD
PHOTOS DOWNLOAD
FarinGGun is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02186 секунды с 9 запросами