Old 09-15-2022, 09:39 PM   #3298
gr1mmett

Поблагодарили 7 раз(а) в 7 сообщениях

All my threads

gr1mmett Непонятно, что и думать...
Default I should have a turn too 854

I should have a turn too 854

Name of actress:
Genre: Brunette, Blonde, Lesbian, Big boobs, Stockings, Shaved, Teens, Sex toy, British
Now I thought it only fair that seeing as my husband Jim Slip had had the pleasure of Blanche then I should have a turn too. Ever since I'd seen her sucking on my husbands cock and being fucked, I knew I was going to arrange to get my mitts on her. She has such gorgeously long and slender legs that look fantastic in seamed stockings and from the moment I went to meet her in the park and she grabbed me, I knew we were going to have fun. We dressed up in our lovely flowery dresses and it wasn't long before I had to get my hands on Blanches new boobs. They felt lovely to touch and her lips are amazing to kiss and also feel so good down between my legs too! We started off in the bathroom hitching our dresses up to show off our seams pulled all the way up to the top of our bottoms. Deciding to get more filthy and also comfy and get our dildos out in the living room, we fucked each other and she even stuck her tongue into my tight bum which felt wonderful. I do enjoy a bit of rimming! If you like long legged girls who are definitely into each other then this scene is one to watch.

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 480 x 854
Duration: 32 min 31 s
Size: 323 MiB

>>>KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD
gr1mmett is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02957 секунды с 9 запросами