Old 09-15-2022, 02:24 AM   #3294
gr1mmett

Поблагодарили 7 раз(а) в 7 сообщениях

All my threads

gr1mmett Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Another boring Sunday afternoon 854

Another boring Sunday afternoon 854

Name of actress:
Genre: Brunette, Blonde, Lesbian, Big boobs, Stockings, Shaved, Sex toy, British
Its another boring Sunday afternoon down in Eastbourne so I thought Id brighten it up by having some fun with a really sexy and horny girlfriend of mine, Cyprus.
I'm wearing my pearls, white gloves, purple floaty dress and of course my fully fashioned stockings. Cyprus and I have had many wild times together and when I call her up to arrange a meeting ,she's in the middle of having her own secret wank! When I tell her my plans she agrees and says she's just bought a new toy that she thinks i'll enjoy....intriguing!
Now Cyprus knows that I have my own website and she's happy for Jim to film us as she's an outrageous exhibitionist! In fact she's even got spunk stains on her stockings from her last rendezvous with a guy around the back of the pub. She's wearing black stilettos, black stockings and a sexy, tight white dress. This girl is a sex maniac and happily jumps on my to move proceedings along by licking my pussy, fingering it and generally making it wet and gagging for a cock. I return the favour and push my gloved fingers into her tight cunt which just looks so sexy. This girl is so inventive that while I am doing this, she rubs her stockinged foot on my pussy which felt phenomenal!
Then Cyprus decided she wants to reveal her new toy.... a huge strap-on. She manages to fuck me standing up, doggy, then missionary. This girl is a whirlwind of sex fun and is so adept at using this strap-on that I wonder if she's already made use of it on other girls before me. We take a short break so I can try on the strap-on and pump Cyprus senseless. With her arse up in the air, she rubs her clit while I fuck her and she cums. Afterwards she returns the favour by licking me to orgasm and we are left sprawled on the sofa thinking what a way to spend a Sunday!!!!

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 480 x 854
Duration: 36 min 11 s
Size: 273 MiB

>>>KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD
gr1mmett is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09473 секунды с 9 запросами