View Single Post
Old 09-14-2022, 08:21 PM   #59
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Wifeysworld.com- valenweenie03.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.ra r.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Wifeysworld.com- valenweenie03.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.ra r.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Description:
I_m back everyone Sorry about the layoff, we had some unexpected downtime last week (I was visiting my family up North and Hubby lost the update we shot the week before, recording an auto show over the footage we shot) It_s too bad, as we shot an eight man gangbang, I ended up fucking and sucking all of them, and they all ended up jerking off all over my face.. (just kidding, I know none of you would like to see me get gangbanged now would you? -) Anyway, as soon as Hubby picked me up from the airport he whisked me off to this seedy little hotel where he forced me to do the nastiest things to him (gawd I love that man..) I didn_t even have anything sexy to wear, but he was panicked to get something up. Hope it came out OK Actually it_s funny, a lot of the time we end up getting hotter scenes when we_re not expecting much. And the opposite is true also, I_ll get all decked out or we_ll go someplace nice and the scene isn_t all that great. I thought this update came out fantastic. A couple of the shots that he got of me on all fours on the bed in the natural light are some of the prettiest pictures he_s ever taken of me (I think). Not that I_m all that pretty in them, but the composition and lighting are very cool The cumshot ending was pretty good also, though I don_t believe Hubby when he tells me he didn_t jerk off when I was gone. Normally if he doesn_t climax in several days I_m prepared to get my eyes blasted out, this time his thick load just kinda spilled out of his cock into my mouth. he gave me a sheepish grin when I asked him about it, LOL. Anyways, hope you like the update, we_ll make up for the lost episode soon
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Wifeysworld.com
Info:
File Name : hotelfuck01.mp4
File Size : 49 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:09:28

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:valenweenie03.mp4.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.ra r.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:hotelfuck01.mp4

Время генерации страницы 0.02247 секунды с 9 запросами