View Single Post
Old 09-14-2022, 03:02 PM   #48
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Wifeysworld.com- valenweenie03.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.ra r.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Wifeysworld.com- valenweenie03.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.ra r.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Description:
Hi Everyone We thought we should take advantage of the weather and do some fucking in the great outdoors. Winter will be here soon and my boobies can_t take the cold (though Hubby loves the nipple action he gets from me on cold days, LOL) The little blue outfit I wore surprised me, I wasn_t expecting it to look too hot, but I actually really liked the images that Hubby took. The video stills came out good also (I thought). The shots of him fingering me got me wet to be blunt, I love having a guy just stuffing his fingers into my wet pussy, it_s so animalistic The finale was what I like to see- a guy jacking off into my face. I love masturbating a guy to orgasm, don_t get me wrong, but I REALLY get off watching guys jerk off. I can remember when I was a young girl (horny teenager), me and my my boyfriend at the time snuck into the X rated version of Caligula and there was a scene where all of these Roman soldiers were jerking off into a little cup or pot or something and they poured their sperm all over this woman. I got so fucking hot watching that I probably masturbated thinking about it a thousand times As I remember there was a GREAT lesbian scene in it also, one of the few that I_ve ever watched that actually turned me on (most are so fake it bores me to tears) Anyway, hope you enjoy the pictures (and the sunshine) Talk soon-
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Wifeysworld.com
Info:
File Name : deckdick01.mp4
File Size : 38.5 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:07:28

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:valenweenie03.mp4.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.ra r.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:deckdick01.mp4

Время генерации страницы 0.03589 секунды с 9 запросами