View Single Post
Old 09-14-2022, 01:03 PM   #47
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Wifeysworld.com- valenweenie03

Wifeysworld.com- valenweenie03

Description:
Hi All Hope that all of you had a great Valentine_s Day last week. Hubby was great, giving me plenty of goodies (though most of his goodies flew from the end of his weenie) Actually those are my favorite kinds of goodies anyway This week I couldn_t believe my luck when the doorbell rang as I was waiting for this realtor guy to show up. I think I really surprised him with my outfit Good thing for me he was such a handsome fellow, I knew immediately that I_d end up fucking the guy the moment he laid his eyes on my tits, LOL Jeez, could he be more obvious? I mean, it wasn_t like my nipples were showing or anything, sheesh I really got off on him sucking my huge boobs, I_ll tell you. My nipples are extremely sensitive, and I was soaked the moment his lips started to suckle them And good lord, when he had me flip over so that he could lick my ass and pussy I thought I would pass out Damn that felt nice I was so wet when he first penetrated me that his big cock sank right up to my G Spot. He really knew how to fuck me also, it_s almost like we_d done it before or something.. -) He was such an animal to me, could you all see how hard he was pounding me on my living room coffee table? My gawd, I thought his big cock was going to come tearing right out my throat he was ramming me so hard (and damn I love to be pounded, I_m not going to lie..). That man really knows how to fuck Too bad I won_t be seeing him again, LOL.. (Oh, and by the way, that mean crack he made about my dog looking like a rat was really uncalled for Talk to you all next week
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Wifeysworld.com
Info:
File Name : glassblast01.mp4
File Size : 72.49 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:13:45

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:valenweenie03.mp4.rar

Download VIDEO: