View Single Post
Old 09-14-2022, 10:16 AM   #233
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Sacred Vows - FullHD 1080p Ararat

Cast: Logan Sinns
Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
Video language: English
A whore is a housewife until a housewife is a whore, or something like that. Basically, what I'm trying tell you is don't marry a hooker. Mmmm kay? Hookers are bad, umm kay? In all seriousness, her hubby kicked her out and she needs some money and my phone rings. Next thing you know, she's crying while getting fucked in ass, telling us how she fucked up her marriage. She dips her wedding ring in cum, and then dips it in the whore bowl and licks it clean. You can't make this stuff up. I hope we didn't irreparably damage this marriage. In the 80's I'd have had Jimmy Swaggart at my front door. Today, I get to sleep comfy and let these two fools work it out. Nothing is sacred on a Facial Abuse set.
Format: mp4
Duration: 54:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7793kbps
Audio: 225kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sacred Vows - FullHD 1080p

Filling Lana, Misty & Avery’s Thirsty Throats Nordland

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Gonzo Blowjob Gagging Hardcore
Genres: Gonzo Blowjob Gagging Hardcore
Lana Analise, Misty Meaner & Avery Jane are 3 cocksucking sluts who’ve got something to prove— their ultimate love of sucking dick to completion! They love to suck cock so much they’ve teamed up! The more the messier when it comes to these 3 cum sluts! They swap positions sucking that lucky cock in every way imaginable for an incredibly wet & messy 3-way cocksucking, face-fucking, slut fest!
Duration: 48:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Filling Lana, Misty & Avery’s Thirsty Throats

Sad, Blue Eyes - FullHD 1080p Laoag

Genres: Deepthroat, Gagging, Facial, Face Fucking, Pissing, Hardcore, Rough Sex, Humilation
She had piercing blue eyes, but they glazed over pretty quickly-thrusting cocks into your mouth will do that to you. She became a sex robot and her holes were used properly. She must have been programmed prior to this, because there were very few alterations needed in her code. She was a complete mess, that was completely destroyed, who sat there with tears in her Anglo blue eyes as semen rained down on her.
Duration: 52:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7761kbps
Audio: 203kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sad, Blue Eyes - FullHD 1080p

The Little Engine That Could - FullHD 1080p Venray

Cast: Alli Black
Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
I think I can, she muttered, as cocks slid into her throat bore. The helmet making a weird popping noise as it slid past her vocal chords and down towards her tummy. She looked up with innocent 19 year old eyes that just recently realized that she’s owned, and her purpose is only to please. Her little pussy got pounded good. She made an absolute mess of herself. We topped her off with cum and the whore bowl. It was a feather in her cap.
Duration: 56:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7775kbps
Audio: 239kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Little Engine That Could - FullHD 1080p

Don't Tell Your Parents New Midway

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Jane Wilde
Genres: Small Tits, Fingering, Pussy Licking, Petite, Hairy, Pussy To Mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum In Mouth, Big Dick,Gagging
Codey Steele is trying to get some studying done in his bedroom, but little does he know that his girlfriend, Jane Wilde, is hiding under the blankets waiting to surprise him. When she does, she doesn't get the reaction she expected. Codey is worried that his disapproving parent will hear them from the next room. Since the last thing he wants is for him and Jane to be caught together, he thinks that they should just play it safe and quietly study.
Jane has other ideas though and is quick to remind Codey that even though she may not be so popular with his family, she and Codey are old enough to make their own decisions. And after all, she did have to climb up a tree and squeeze through a window to see him, so he may as well reward the effort with some raunchy sex.
Unable to resist, Codey gives in to temptation and takes a little break from his books to fuck Jane. Like the responsible guy that he is, he makes sure to cover her mouth if she gets too loud, which makes things even hotter.
Duration: 31:52
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14649kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Don't Tell Your Parents

Teen Raven Rough Throat Fuck & Throat Pie Carrollton

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Raven
Genres: All Sex, Ass Licking, Cum Shot, Facial, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Rimming, Gagging, Face Fuck, POV, Natural Tits
19 Year Old Raven Tells us that she's here to get it rough. She's wearing a mouth open gag and collar & leash to begin the scene. I walk up and slap her face and put my cock all the way in her mouth. I tell her she's throat fuck meat today. I fuck her face roughly and put my fingers down her throat and keep them there and spit in her face. I flip her upside down on the couch and throat her and sit on her face while she eats my ass. I fuck her throat roughly and tell her she's a fuck toy. She bends over me on the couch and I figure four my legs around her head. I put my fingers down her throat and tell her to ride my cock then I bend her over and fuck her hard from behind. I step on her head and tell her to suck my toes. I jump on the couch while she's sitting on it and get balls deep in her throat and put her in a headlock. I switch to POV and gag her with my fingers and wrap my legs around her head and fuck her throat wildly. She eats my ass and I fuck her throat more. I put her legs behind her head and fuck her hard on the couch and slap her face and gag her. I flip her upside down and throat her several times. In the bedroom she sucks my nipples and my cock. She eats my ass from a different angle then I fuck her throat roughly in a 69 until she's gagging spit everywhere and I blow my load down her throat and hold her there. I come into the shower and give her one last surprise. Raven was a good slut for !
Duration: 52:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3714kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teen Raven Rough Throat Fuck & Throat Pie

Operation Honk - FullHD 1080p Elloree

Let me begin by saying fuck you to everyone with a rainbow flag and a pronoun in their social media profile. Yup, I decided to stick my cock into the culture war for posterity, and my core, my being, forged in logic and truth will not let me sit idly by any longer. Anyway, this scene is great. Enjoy the clown world. I'm taking back the rainbow.
Duration: 54:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7766kbps
Audio: 222kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Operation Honk - FullHD 1080p
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.18361 секунды с 9 запросами