View Single Post
Old 09-13-2022, 05:14 PM   #30311
Deeleve

Поблагодарили 21,542 раз(а) в 15,468 сообщениях

All my threads

Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Taken by the Witch! There are strange sounds emanating from the new house next door. You come by to see if everything is ok. A sexy voice says "come in". You enter and feel arms wrap around you from behind, pinning you. "Welcome, my pet. Now that you are here, you are mine." I've cast a spell on you, making My arms impossible to resist. I whisper in your ear "Shhh" and you fall. You wake up. You can't move. You are helpless and looking up at Me seated on My throne, with My beautiful legs crossed. I look down at you. I'm incredibly gentle and seductive. I'm a witch who has taken you and I'm going to make you My possession. I've been casting My spell, slowly crossing My legs "You will give yourself to me. Submit and become mine. There is no escape. You cannot resist me."

Category: CROSSED LEGS FETISH
Related Categories: LEGS, MAGIC CONTROL, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, HIGH HEELS, MIND FUCK
Keywords: dangling fetish, fishnets, pantyhose fetish, pantyhose domination, wolford pantyhose, wolford fishnets, succubus, mind fuck, erotic domination, manipulation, manipulatrix, leg fetish, sexy legs, high heels, seductress

Name: Goddess Domdeluxury - Next door Succubus - Come In
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:10:55
Size: 781 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/a88e98c20c1c2/pantyhose12287.mp4
Deeleve is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03500 секунды с 9 запросами