View Single Post
Old 09-12-2022, 10:19 AM   #666
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Worst Behavior Productions Vip Hot Sweet Mega Collection. Part 1. Savona

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
A selection of films from Worst Behavior, it is full of spanked asses for every taste. A whole set of videos for fans to watch how they spank in the ass.

Total size: 6.7 GB in 7 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Worst Behavior Productions Vip Hot Sweet Mega Collection. Part 1.

Amy Likes It Rough - Amy Faye, Jack Hammer Spring Vale

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Amy Faye likes it rough, so when we put her on her knees it can't just be her casually sitting there in the classic slave position. Instead we use elaborate rope bondage to lean her forward so she is "resting" right on the points of them. We pull her up into a partial suspension and from there we can have our fun, vibrating her and fucking her with Mr. Pogo.
We take a break from giving her pleasure with her pain when we set up the and take her for a ride. Rough, unfinished wood presses into her pussy as her weight drags her down against it. She can't even use her arms for balance because they are tied to her body, and she can't scream in pain because of the rag taped into her mouth. This position is all about what Amy loves, pain.
It pays off. When we pull her down from there and spread her legs with more rope her pussy is dripping wet. In fact, her holes are so ready to be we give her a hot dildo-double-penetration. She's getting her cunt and her ass worked at the same time, tied up so that we can control the tempo, and the orgasms come on fast and furious. Amy told us that she likes it rough. When a girl comes to us with that kind of request we can't help but fulfill it.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:05:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6763kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amy Likes It Rough - Amy Faye, Jack Hammer

Kingdom of feet and slaves - Ashtray, Spankings and Dirty Feet For Ariel Caboolture

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
With Dominique and Kira, Ariel can never catch a break, poor girl gets used over and over, and the cruel girls are never easy on her. Today they stary with her on her back as Kira jumps on her with her ass, while Dominique is stuffing her dirty feet in her mouth making her suck it deep and gag. As Kira smokes and blows the smoke on her face, she keeps pushing Ariel's head with her feet so she gags even harder on Dominique's feet. Then the girls decide its time to punish the bitch, as they put her on the bench and her ass out as they start taking turns kicking her hard on her ass, as Ariel screams in pain, they don't care though, as they start spanking her hass hard too. Then its back to licking their dirty feet as Ariel licks so good trying to get on their good side, trying to lick and suck as Kira pushes her head, she doesn't suck well enough, so Kira gives a very hard slap across her face, followed by a few slaps, as Kira then relaxes and lies down while Dominique makes ariel lick up her legs and pushes Ariel's head towards Kira's pussy and makes her please Kira while Kira is smoking and putting the ash with the dirt on the ground, as she turns around and makes Ariel lick her dirty soles clean. Since there is dirt and ash now on the ground, Kira makes Ariel lick it all up and swallow it while she spanks her ass, as Ariel knows floors should always be clean at her owners house.
Duration: 16:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6782kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 848.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kingdom of feet and slaves - Ashtray, Spankings and Dirty Feet For Ariel

Charli Acacia Blue Hill

So, do you think Charli made it through the rough sex test? Before you answer that, here's a few of the training exercises Charli received. First, she was collared, chained and tightly bound while straddling a Sybian fuck machine turned all the way up. Her pussy, thighs and tits were spanked hard with a stiff leather riding crop.
Duration: 30:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7741kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charli Acacia

Mega New Cool Nice Beautifull Hot Collection Of Wizard Of Ass. Part 1. Himeji

Hard punishment and humiliation galore for Rachel, a schoolgirl with a big attitude problem! Spanking, caning, paddling and a suppository are just the warm-up!

Total size: 5.2 GB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mega New Cool Nice Beautifull Hot Collection Of Wizard Of Ass. Part 1.

How To Train Your Long Pig - London River Brier Hill

Release Year: 2018
The ad was nothing more than a lure. I guess I should have suspected something wasn't right when he requested pictures of me with my .
"I don't train , I train long pigs!"
"What is a long pig? I'll have to look that up." I thought.
My first lesson was not to respond to weird ads online.
Once he had me in his clutches I should have suspected he wouldn't let me escape. The crate he put me in was too easy to open. He wanted me to run. He wanted to hunt me. It was his second lesson. There is no escape.
With each session he trained me. He broke my spirit and bent me to his will. I became his pet. He used me as he saw fit. He derived pleasure from my suffering yet he kept me as his prized long pig.
Duration: 1:23:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7326kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: How To Train Your Long Pig - London River

Pouty Pain Slut - Arabelle Raphael East Olympia

Release Year: 2015
Things escalate quickly between Arabelle Raphael and Jack Hammer. He starts off getting to know her a bit, then he moves right into putting her into a brutal hogtie. She's face down on the floor, her beautiful tits being crushed under her weight, while her arms and legs are pulled up behind her and tied securely with rope.
That isn't how her entire day will be spent, though. He's got so many good ideas for how to make her scream for the heavens. Getting off is something Arabelle has never had trouble with, but having an orgasm through all of the painful distractions is so much more difficult. Nipple clamps and canes are so much fun, but they can really keep a girl from cumming. Don't feel too bad for this sexy submissive, though. When she finally feels the release it will be the most intense one of her life.
Duration: 1:05:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6762kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pouty Pain Slut - Arabelle Raphael
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07545 секунды с 9 запросами