View Single Post
Old 09-12-2022, 10:18 AM   #665
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Vina – spanking results! Azalea

The farmer finally did it! Vina has free flow! After years of training, Vina is now lactating. Well, one of her udders anyway. Her right udder is leaking quite a lot of drops after this intense session, where she gets milked again with the insanely powerful red cow milker. The farmer leaves her strapped to the frame for quite a while, playing with Vina’s udders until he decides to spank her. He continues to spank her bottom until it is red. Much to the farmer’s surprise, Vina starts leaking from her right udder. He stops the machine to inspect the flow, and there it is: some milk from Vina!! That’s quite an achievement for such a young HuCow, who started off with tiny udders and only her curiosity and willpower to become a HuCow! We love our Vina so much!! This is one we will never sell!
Format: mp4
Duration: 9:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14547kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 988.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vina – spanking results!

Whipped Blondie - Nadia White, London River Califon

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
London River has quite a way with the ladies, especially when she has those ladies wrapped in rope, tied into whatever fun position she thinks would look nice that day. Nadia White is about to learn exactly what kind of way that is when she finds herself face to face with London on her home terf. She starts off tied up to a chair in a sexy little purple dress, but any long time viewer of any of our websites knows there is no way that dress is going to last long with London in charge.
Soon Nadia is tied on the floor with her head propped up and her knees spread so that London can get at her pussy with her personal favorite vibrator, the hitachi. The power and pleasure of the hitachi is almost too much for a woman to stand when placed on her clit, but Nadia has bigger things to worry about than that. Once she has finished with the vibrator, London wants to try out some scare tactics, and pulls out her trusty taser. The shocks get a few good shrieks out of her, but London decides it isn't enough and that she wants a little more aggressive kind of electrical play, so out comes the cattle prod. That really gets Nadia moving.
After she finishes looking down on Nadia for a while, London moves her so that she is tied by her wrists to the ceiling, her body stretched out, and her feet almost unable to touch the ground so she has to stand on tip toes. With that kind of display, what can London do but whip that body up and down until it changes colors and her model makes the kind of noises she wants to hear. She whips all the way from Nadia's feet to her pussy to her ass, all the way up to her tits. And if Nadia is good about it, maybe she will get a visit from the Celebrator as a reward for behavior.
Duration: 47:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Whipped Blondie - Nadia White, London River

Maddy O'Reilly Leaving Marks Part One Knife River

Release Year: 2014
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking
When they play starts to get rough I slide her blindfold down into her mouth and turn it into a gag.I expected some complaining. I expected some resistance...
Duration: 42:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6749kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maddy O'Reilly Leaving Marks Part One

The Sweat Box - Mia Gold Springvale

Mia Gold tics all the right boxes in her interview. She describes being bound and abused as a “fantasy” and a “turn on.” She says she thinks it's sexy to watch and even better to be watched.
She languishes for a bit in a hogtie, helplessly trying to find a way to relieve the stress of the position. It won't be a problem for long, though. The next position she is in has her arms pulled up behind her. This kneeling strappado position lets me whip her ass while I vibrate her pussy, and gives me a chance to cane her feet until she screams through her gag.
Her final test is definitely the hardest, though. Clamps pinch her tongue, nipples and pussy, keeping her spread open for the vibrator and gives me an interesting target for a few strokes with the whip.
Duration: 33:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Sweat Box - Mia Gold

Leaving Marks Part One Selah

Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking
As beautiful as she is, Maddy O'Reilly isn't worthy of my love. I do it for the love of bondage, and discipline, and hearing a young, hot female scream out in pleasure and pain.
Duration: 42:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6749kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leaving Marks Part One

Bella Rossi The Farm: Bella‘s Visit Part 1 Burwash

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Bella Rossi
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
It starts with letting her languish in rope on the floor, but before long he's escalated this scene to cold, hard metal and some serious corporal punishment.
Duration: 41:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6719kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bella Rossi The Farm: Bella‘s Visit Part 1

RTB Kiki Cali Part 2 Star Prairie

Release Year: 2019
It's time for Kiki to acquire her a-hole filled. First Juliette have to go in the box. From her vantage point that babe can see Kiki's cookie and a-hole. As Kiki get's permeated Juliette volunteers to play with her pussy. Kiki doesn't complain.
Duration: 47:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7290kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RTB Kiki Cali Part 2
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08499 секунды с 9 запросами