View Single Post
Old 09-10-2022, 08:16 AM   #658
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

OpheliaK in a Severe Balltie - Part 1 New Effington

Release Year: 2022
Genres: ballgag, balltied, business attire, Busty, crotchrope, gags, glasses, MILF, not barefoot, pantyhose
Video language: English
Ophelia is not happy. It is incredibly hot and humid and I have her dressed in pantyhose and a long sleeved blouse and who knows why else she's angry... with women you just never know. This does not mean that I will take it easy on her, in fact the opposite is probably true, lol. I lead her into the barn by a handful of her hair and a handful of tit. Ophelia can't seem to hide the fact that my groping, blouse ripping, and rough manhandling of her are not appreciated at the time, but I don't mind. She goes along reluctantly doing as she is told after I neckrope her and continue groping and slapping her ass. I get out the rope and a tight crotchrope is applied first. I take a little time to enjoy spanking her ass after the crotchrope, before binding her legs with wide bands of cinched rope above and below her knees. I place her in a chair where I tie a rope into her hair and gag her with a giant sponge and clear tape. Her elbows are bound and then her upper arms are wrapped with rope to her upper body and cinched tight. I place Ophelia on the floor. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2939kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 639.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: OpheliaK in a Severe Balltie - Part 1

The Good Girl Iron City

We join Master EricX as he plays with his favorite sub Leileyn. Laying on her back, legs chained behind her, leaves Leileyn completely exposed to Eric's expert manipulations. Our usually petulant girl seems just a tad subdued today. How she loves to have her pussy spanked, asking for more and more, so what does Eric do? more... leaving her pussy aching for more. Leileyn is so turned on, her juices are dripping down her leg in anticipation of the orgasm she is sure she will get. After all, she has been exceptionally good, right?
Duration: 10:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5008kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 400.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Good Girl

RealTimeBondage Darling Newcastle

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Darling
Genres: Extreme Bondage, Domination, Fetish, Spanking, Humiliation
It is time to unleash the beast. Darling has a very very special talent. She can launch herself so deep into sexual subspace that she is unable to recall her own name. She is able to release herself into complete sexual abandon..
Duration: 29:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Darling

Phoenix Rising - Phoenix Herman

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
The Phoenix was a mythological bird known for immolating and then rising from the ashes. We've got our own Phoenix on hand to day. Her body is certainly hot, she has a great set of tits and an ass that won't quit. Those smooth, long legs of hers run right up to a pretty little pussy that is begging to be impaled. We're going to add a little friction and see if we can't give this bird exactly what she came her for, a chance to flame out and then rise again, even better than before.
The trick to taking a beautiful woman to the next level is a masterful mix of bondage, discipline, and corporal punishment. Once he's inside of her head PD begins to work his magic on Phoenix like no man ever has before. Her moves her as much with of will as he does with his hands. She submits to him without question or protest. When he canes her she doesn't ask what she has done wrong, when he uses vibrators to bring her to intense squirting orgasms she knows it isn't really a reward.
The combination of cold, metal restraints, sharp pain, and intense vibrations has her cumming her brains out. By the time PD has finished using her it is clear that her namesake is being put to the test. He has no intention of unlocking her after her last round of screaming and squirting. She had better be ready for more soon.
Duration: 54:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Phoenix Rising - Phoenix

Brat Training: No Really, It‘s Not About You - Penny Barber, Rain DeGrey Terrasini

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Once Jack dumps off his used plaything, Rain pounces and gets to work immediately. That mouth has always gotten Penny in trouble. Time to show her the price for insolence. Penny is tightly tied and gets her mouth washed out with soap and water. Her makeup is destroyed in the process but the attitude remains. The soap is shifted into a gag and Penny is left to wallow in soapy anguish as drool pours out around her gag.
Pulling our busty MILF into a bent over position, Penny is tied down so that her juicy bubble butt is perfectly exposed. A fierce and relentless flogging on that iron ass doesn’t even get her attention, and Rain is to switch to her fist. The fist does the trick as a noticeably less lippy Penny cums hard, glassy eyed and twitching. Pleasure seems to have more of an impact then pain, and Rain explores that with a merciless strap-on pounding.
Evidently pleasure is the key to unlocking this brat, and Rain binds her into a chair tie that perfectly displays that greedy cunt. Penny can not close her legs or shift in the slightest, and is promptly overloaded with with a onslaught of vibrator and fist. As her eyes roll into the back of her head, the sassy backtalk are noticeably absent. Of course, the big black ballgag firmly wedged deep between her lips probably helps too. Once every last orgasm is ripped out, our bound and destroyed fucktoy is left lolling in her ropes, drool pouring out and a distant look in her eyes.
Duration: 1:01:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brat Training: No Really, It‘s Not About You - Penny Barber, Rain DeGrey

Sandra Silvers and Catherine Sterling – Part of the Furniture Sonyea

Genres: ballgag, barefoot, Busty, chairtied, gags, mummification, nude, Tape Bondage, zipties
I had a pile of correspondence to open, as the day drew to a close, the evening lights switching on. Yet my girlfriend had a hankering to be tied up. There is always a way to combine bondage into our day! I’ve tied Catherine to an ottoman, making her one with this useful piece of furniture while I get to recline – in my shapewear complete with stockings over pantyhose – reading my mail, my own pantyhose-d feet perched atop nylon-clad soles of a fornophilia footstool! Tightly bound in her bottom girdle, garters and stockings Catherine is made to remain immobile in a semi hogtie position, quieted by a ballgag pulled back deep into her mouth. Knowing she cannot move from her use, Catherine must wait and drool, until the temptation to stroke my feet with her own overcomes her (she really does like feet!!). As punishment for her toe wriggling interrupting my reading, her naughty, wriggling feet are bound with rubber bands, looped around arches and toes, which are then pinged sharply to squeals at the sharp pain, before I add a few binder clips as toe clamps, and spank her soles with my metal ruler. This bastinado punishment exhausts Catherine into complacent, quiet servitude as my footstool once again.
Duration: 13:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5122kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 531.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers and Catherine Sterling – Part of the Furniture

Humiliation of a female student Everettville

The storyline of this movie leaves us with a few questions, but we really can forgive everything when see this stunning brunette with tight ass and beautiful perky tits naked. She is a student and she is guilty. A powerful dominant bandit catches her after classes and tells her to come to his place for a punishment lesson. So far, that beautiful chick comes and takes all the punishment. She gets flogged, whipped, spanked, trained to be a good girl.. Her mellow voice is seducing when she tries to say something in her defence.. Or when she moans.. This babe gets her portion of a face-fuck and a lot of powerful hardcore action. A gorgeous Russian girl gets fucked hard. Enough said, watch the movie.
Duration: 57:52
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps
Audio: 490kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Humiliation of a female student
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04033 секунды с 9 запросами