View Single Post
Old 09-09-2022, 10:15 AM   #651
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Rubber Goldthwaite

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English
When I enter the room, my host, who has been gracious and lively all evening, holds the heavy door for me. My eyes fall upon the central column. First glance. A figure, human-like, appears to be bound there. “My most recent sculpture,” my host says as the door clicks shut behind us, a dull sound that echoes throughout the large, open space.
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7788kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rubber

On Display Thibodaux

Nothing but the best make it into our dungeons. Amber Nevada is new here, a sexy piece of ass that doesn't have a lot of experience in the world of BDSM. So how did this newbie end up locked in metal bondage, crawling on the floor for our pleasure? Because she is dedicated to serving the sexual satisfaction of her superiors. She knows that being on the ground, languishing in bondage until a strong man wants to use her is the highest station she can aspire to in life. Today she is getting used for the first time by a true master.
Duration: 40:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7330kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: On Display

London River - Virtually Broken Dalzell

Release Year: 2018
Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Blowjob, Fucking, Spanking, Anal Creampie
Gamer girl London River’s fantasy comes true when the characters from her favorite video game come to life and play their own games with her! OT and Danarama have her bound tight while they fondle, slap, and abuse her toned body. She sucks off Dan as he slams into her throat while OT delivers a brutal caning. Blindfolded by her own panties, she greedily laps it up. London’s ass is out of this world awesome, and when she’s tied with her ankles to her head, the visual is stunning. Bent in half and suspended, she’s a living pussy piñata. Dan is all over it, cruelly toying with her soaking pussy until she can’t take it anymore. He sinks in to her dripping cunt and fucks our beautiful bound gamer senseless. The guys can’t get enough of London bent over - who can? She’s bound to a strict metal device with both her ass and mouth ready to use. A hardcore throat fucking is ensured while OT lashes her perfect ass with a harsh leather strap. This position would be such a waste if we didn’t wrap it up with some more rough fucking, and that’s exactly what she gets. Fantasy satisfied, London scores some major points and levels up!
Duration: 29:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7300kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: London River - Virtually Broken

Derek and Gina play Strip Jester Lancing

Okay, let's talk about spanking forfeits. People like them... but the problem is that for the most part, the girls (and guys) who play at LostBetsGames are generally nice people. They don't like hurting other people much. So when I first started doing spanking forfeits, I got a lot of complaints that the spankings just weren't hard enough.
To everyone who complained: this one's for you.
In response to the complaints, I've started admonishing the players ahead of time that I wanted to see the winner deliver the spanking with a great deal of gusto. The winner this time around took my advice to heart. I swear to you, this is the time I came closest to interrupting a forfeit because I was seriously concerned about the poor loser's ass. By the time the winner was done, the poor loser's cheeks were enflamed and covered in angry welts. Then the winner obligingly rubbed on a citrus-based lotion. Ouch. Made me wince.
Duration: 10:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2149kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 186.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Derek and Gina play Strip Jester

Begged and Denied - Arielle Aquinas Apple Creek

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
You don't always get what you want. Sometimes the person tying you up decides that you're not going to get to cum until they want you to. Arielle has to gag herself. She is instructed to take her panties of and shove them in her mouth. Then she has to wind tape around her head till she can't talk.
As the day progresses Arielle is teased to the point of desperation. It's the kind of feeling that feels good, but kinda hurts. Her cunt is drippy with desire. She's still not going to get off. OT loves the begging and Arielle begs beautifully. It's just enough to not be whiney, but to really get across how needy she is.
Arielle's clit gets really big inside the suction cup. She's already so sensitive, but now she's really on fire. Her vagina is creaming just anticipating the vibrator. With her clit still sucked up in the cup OT vibrates her as he's pulling on her neck rope. She's so ready to cum.
Duration: 35:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Begged and Denied - Arielle Aquinas

Kingdom of feet and slaves - Hardcore slave Survival final Southfield

Kira and Molly thoroughly humiliated their bitch Isabella and they wanted to end their meeting as hard as they started it! It seemed to them that the bitch didn 't have enough trampling, so they wrapped her in a film, put cigarettes in her mouth and decided to see how this worm would crawl on the floor and smoke, but Isabella ruined everything, the cigarettes in her mouth got wet and fell, so the girls rolled the bitch on the floor with their feet and spanked her with a whip and a belt, for her idiotic behavior!Then they stood on top of her together and began to put pressure on Isabella 's body, how the bitch moaned from their weight, how she squirmed, when the girls got tired of hearing her moans, they decided to shove Molly 's legs into her mouth, and then hit the bitch in the face with a good slap! Wait for our next meeting, you nasty bitch!
Duration: 15:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7546kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 881.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kingdom of feet and slaves - Hardcore slave Survival final

Stuck in Bondage Stony Ridge

You probably don't think of orgasms as being a form of intense torment for the person having them. Hazel Hypnotic never did either. But when Cyd Black got his hands on her she suddenly saw the potential.
Duration: 40:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stuck in Bondage
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03393 секунды с 9 запросами