Old 09-08-2022, 07:46 AM   #94
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Dr. Sgt Miles VS Alex Hawk Part 2 Deep Run

Release Year: 2019
Studio: ManUPfilms
Mind bending Alien Alex Hawk has projected himself inside Dr Sgt Miles’ head. Miles is standing in darkness, wearing only a military bulletproof plate carrier and nothing else. He is confused, but a man of strong will. He is determined to get out of whatever that alien did to him.Alex Hawk appears and seems to have full control of Miles. He explains that his species is far superior and humans will never have a chance against them. He will take Miles back to his home planet to experiment with his DNA and return to earth to return with an army, specially designed to defeat the humans of earth.
But first, Alex Hawk wants to have some fun. He wants to see the strongest of Earth on his knees, sucking his dick. Sgt Miles cannot fight it. He falls to his knees and sucks. After some good dick sucking he quickly reaches up and squeezes Alex Hawk’s balls. Alex get clearly scared. His balls are his weekness. The more Sgt Miles squeezes, the more control he gains of his own mind.
Sgt Miles throws the alien down and demands that he tell him how to get his mind fully back. He squeezes and steps on Alex Hawk’s balls until he finally tells him that if Miles cums in him, he will be free of the mind bending.
Sgt Miles bends Alex Hawk over and fucks his brains out. He fucks him really hard in a couple positions, then milks a load of of Alex then fucks his mouth and cums fills it with cum.
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4896kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dr. Sgt Miles VS Alex Hawk Part 2

Randy And Kendall Mill Valley

Studio: Blackboyaddictionz
Randy is a handsome and open-minded straight guy who recently contacted me about wanting to make some money while exploring his bi-curiosity on camera. He admits to having experimented with transsexuals, and assures me that hes finally ready to take things to the next level by having sex with a full-on guy.
I like to experience new things, he explains with a mischievous smile. I want to try everything at least once. Dont knock it until you try it!
To help initiate him into the exciting new world of guy-on-guy sex, I enlisted the help of our newest gay model Kendall, the bashfully cute college freshman who is also making his action debut in this scene.
See for yourself what happens when these new models meet for the very first time and enjoy a surprisingly sensual and erotic encounter that includes lots of tongue-kissing, dick-sucking, and ass-licking - plus Kendalls fresh young ass getting fucked raw!
Youll have to judge for yourself, but I suspect that Randy is more experienced than hes ready to admit. Unlike most of the TRULY straight guys I work with who are usually reluctant and motivated solely by money, Randy seems somewhat uncertain but at the same time surprisingly passionate and eager to please.
Enjoy the hot show as he excitedly jumps from one new activity to the next, including stuffing his big uncut dick in Kendalls pretty young mouth, feasting on the college freshmans sweet ass, and last but not least, being the first guy lucky enough to raw-fuck the skinny black teenager on camera....
Even though this scene is jam-packed with hot and passionate action, not everything goes according to plan.
When Randys anxiety and lack of experience lead to some technical difficulties that bring the shoot to a premature end, I decide to call up one of BBAs trusted gay for pay veterans and ask him to come by the very next day to help me break in our two newest models - and show Randy that here at BBA, its either fuck or get fucked!
Duration: 40:54
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1942kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 620.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Randy And Kendall

Bait Buddies - Bob Knight & Jayden Woods Santa Fe

Jayden Woods is this week's bait guy and he's one sexy man! Jayden has fire red hair, beautiful green eyes, a nice thick dick, and a bubble butt that was made for fucking! He identifies as bi-sexual but lately, he's gravitating more towards men. And, he prefers a really big dick!
Bob Knight is this week's straight guy and not only is he big as far as his height of 6 foot 6 inches goes, but his cock is also enormous and he's uncut! Bob has long brown hair, dark brown eyes, and a smooth and slender build! Clearly, Bob doesn't have any trouble picking up ladies and he says the ladies he picks up also let him fuck them in the ass! And, he absolutely loves anal! Eating and fucking ass is his favorite thing to do! But, he could also use some money so why not fuck for it?
Caruso interviews both guys and while he's talking to them about their experience, Bob brings up the fact that he's pretty open-minded and that he's experimented with guys before but hasn't fucked one. That's why Jayden's ears really perked up! Jayden let him know that he's pretty open as well and looked over at him with fuck me eyes. Bob took the hint and quickly offered to top him! Caruso couldn't believe what he was hearing so he decided to just sit back and let both guys do whatever they want to each other. And, they didn't disappoint him at all! Hopefully, Jayden will be able to walk again after the fucking that Bob gave him!
Duration: 27:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1806kbps
Audio: 89kbps

File size: 376.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bait Buddies - Bob Knight & Jayden Woods

Время генерации страницы 0.05578 секунды с 9 запросами