View Single Post
Old 09-08-2022, 07:05 AM   #356
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Tony Douglas - First Anal Experience Rayne

Studio: Drakerock
Meet Tony Douglas, another brand spanking new straight newcomer who had his first anal experience on-camera.
Ive worked with some guys who had claimed to have virgin asses, and yet they knew how to clean out and prepare themselves to be anally assaulted. Tony on the other hand had clue how to clean out. I had to talk him through it step by step, and he asked a million questions during the half hour process.
He was a nervous wreck about giving up his ass. I truly believe he is one of the few anal virgins that I have worked with thus far.
Tony is a ladies man. When he arrived for his shoot we were talking outside the guesthouse and a couple of bikini-clad girls walked by. Our conversation came to a halt as the girls flirted and giggled, Tony eying them back. In what exchanged between them in those few glance equated to public sex.
What about your girlfriend? I asked.
He kept staring at the girls. What? I can look!
Its that sexual charisma that shined through during our photo shoot in the courtyard. Every eye was on Tony. They were all gay men, but he was eating it alive, unflinchingly stroking his cock, getting it hard, and flirting with the camera they way he had just flirted with the girls.
After we took the still shots out in the courtyard, the reality of what was about to happen made Tony Douglas nervous.
My girlfriend has wanted to use her dildo on me, said Tony. No way! She even came home once with this little curved prostate massager. It didnt happen.
Then why are you here today?
The money, he responded.
We started with a medium sized dildo and moved onto large anal bead toy. Im sure there is a proper name for it, like ass stretching thumper balls or something.
I truly believe this was Tonys first anal experience. Cocksucking, now thats another story. Hes been in other videos. Hes sucked cock and fucked guys, and hes a good little cocksucker. For a short time I thought he would be the first to get me off orally.
The 17 minutes Quickie jumps right in at the point where Tonys asshole is relaxed, gaping open, and taking the toy. It also has the anal bead section, Tony upside down and cumming in his mouth as I jack him off, him sucking me, and his face drenched in my cum.
Enjoy!
Format: mp4
Duration: 52:08
Video: 720x396, VP6F, 1501kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 633.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tony Douglas - First Anal Experience

Factory Video Productions Cum Suckers Vol 17 Speculator

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Factory Video Productions
Genres: Oral Sex, Facial Cumshot, Cum Eating, Big Dick
Whether you've seen these scenes before or they're brand spanking new, you're sure to enjoy watching some of the hottest cum filled scenes that the Factory Videos family of studios has to offer.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:31:19
Video: 720x576, FFMpeg MPEG-4, 2014kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Factory Video Productions Cum Suckers Vol 17

This is Billy Essex Mechanicsburg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Triga Films
Cast: Guys
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Group Sex, Big Dick, Pissing, Spanking, Facial Cumshot, Masturbation
Triga Films Presents This Is Billy Essex! Featuring Mr Billy Essex. THere he is. Billy sex Essex. The prime Essex lad in all his glory, Billy Essex stars in his first Triga DVD.
Duration: 2:51:24
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2451kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: This is Billy Essex

Hot Wax & Spank For Sub Boy Smooth and Handjob Placitas

Studio: BadBoyBondage
Cast: Devon ,Joseph Rowland
Genres: Handjob ,Shaved ,Tattoos ,Smooth ,Wax ,Rope ,Electro Stimulation ,American ,Other Location ,Jocks ,Short Hair ,Uncut
Video language: English
Poor little Joseph has already been through it with the electrodes, but jock dom Devon has a lot more planned for his boy. The molten wax splashes over his naked body and the boy cries out, his yells muffled by the ball gag. The riding crop adds even more pain, the leather slapping away the hardening wax as the boy struggles on the table.
Duration: 13:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4480kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 457.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Wax & Spank For Sub Boy Smooth and Handjob

Milan and Vladimir Shandaken

Release Year: 2012
Studio: AmateurSpankingBoys.com
Cast: Milan An., Vladimir
Genres: spanking boys, hand spanking, belting, punishment, m/m, cp, students, straight boys, gay 4 pay, endure
Video language: English
2 strong boys are punished with a belting and a hand spanking. During the punishment the boys are seen to almost compete with each other on who best endures the pain. While the boy who is taking his punishment is screaming his friend is actually laughing…
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:26
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Milan and Vladimir

Opened Brock

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Staxus & Dirty Fuckers
Cast: Benjamin Dunn, Christian Martin, Sven Laarson, Timmy Treasure, Florian Mraz, Sam Williams, Erik Franke, Troy Vara, Xander Rex, Robo Kopp
Genres: Bareback, Fisting, Big Cocks, Hot fuck & Tasty Suck, European, Young Studs, Fisting, Blond Haired, Tattoos, Cum in Arse
Vanilla is most definitely an over-ratedmodity in this ass-stretching, flesh-straining, dignity-defying escapade – so beware, if you like your sex on the bland side this won’t be for you. If, on the other hand, you a taste for sex with bite then you’ve most definitely cum to the right place. Benjamin Dunn, Sam Williams, Floran Mraz and Timmy Treasure push acceptability to the limits as they spank, fist, fuck and act likeplete deviants for your pleasure. Don’t ever say that you haven’t been warned.
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:25:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6050kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Opened

A House Of Justice Little Orleans

Release Year: 2004
Studio: Eagle Video
Cast: Felippe Hrabik, Stanislav Kovacik, Lukas Lyko, Vladimir Matena, Andrej Matyas, Jan Muzicka, Oldrich Smidl, Roland Somsak
Genres: Teens, Studs, Oral, Anal, BDSM, Fetish, Leather, Rimming, Spanking, Submissive, Toys
This film has some of the hottest guys getting Spanked, Whipped, Fucked and twisted every which way for a good fucking. Lots of lucious leather and cute reddened asses!
Format: MPEG
Duration: 1:41:34
Video: 640x480, MPEG-1, 1464kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A House Of Justice

Время генерации страницы 0.14036 секунды с 9 запросами