Old 09-07-2022, 11:52 AM   #2370
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

A Cum Chugger - Girl Next Door Facial

Genres: Blowjob ,Facial ,Petite ,Girl Next Door
Video language: English

Dakoda Brooks has only been legal for a year and a month, but she's finding out more and more about herself every day. The first thing? She's discovered that she's a total freak. So where does a teen girl go to let her freak flag fly? Yep, Shes Brand New. Every fledgling freak needs a place to practice and we gave her a little help to hone her blowjob technique. We put her through the paces with Ball Sucking 101 and even gave her a taste of the senior level deep throat test. The freak inside Dakoda requested a load of cum like she was asking for an A+ -- and she got it...all over her face. She still needs a few months of practice before we can call her a master cum chugger, but she's definitely a dedicated apprentice.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:01
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1483kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 212.7 MB

Download A Cum Chugger - Girl Next Door Facial

Sticky Vicky - MILF Swallow Blowjob

Cast: Vicky Vixen
Genres: MILF ,Swallow ,Blowjob
Video language: English

Happy memorial day to everyone. Big shout out to our vets! And for today's update its a special update for some of our members, specifically moffiz and jonwich, both of whom are familiar with our work (mine especially), and recall that we have a few scenes with vicky vixen. They are correct! So we dusted it off and re-released it today for a special edition of cougar season! Vicky is a flat our coug! She is a favorite! So sexy and dirty that she calls herself "sticky vicky"! Well i can concur. She gets completely sticky with a deepthroating, tit-fucking, cum-swallowing goodness! Enjoy guys!

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5854kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Sticky Vicky - MILF Swallow Blowjob
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05569 секунды с 9 запросами