Cast video: SD - Jodi Johnson, SD - Travis Bank
Name: Bare Cali Boys Scene 1 - Jodi Johnson & Travis Bank

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 321 MiB
Video: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 24 min 0 s

Genre: Anal, Bareback
Description: odi and Travis, two newbies in front of the camera and with doing guys, start out telling us a little about themselves.leading into the usual foreplay and before you know it, Jodi is on all fours, face down, ass up, waiting for Travis's bare cock. This is Travis's first time being with and fucking a guy, a fantasy he is finally living. At first he's shy, Jodi has no problems guiding him along.

Next it's Jodi's who is going to fuck first timer Travis. Jodi has an extra thick cock and Travis feels every thick inch of it. As you will see they both enjoy giving and taking each other's bare cock. After the shoot was over and Travis had left, Jodi was still hungry for more cock up his ass. He grabs the cameraman's crotch and starts working his cock, sucking and licking till its nice and hard, then Jodi flings his legs in the air and says "fuck me, fuck me hard!". The cameraman's thick bare cock rams its way deep inside Jodi's tight hole as Jodi moans with pleasure. The cameraman can hold any longer and blows his load inside Jodi who then squeezes it thick cum out, dripping it down from his sweet asshole.

DOWNLOAD FILE: Bare Cali Boys Scene 1 - Jodi Johnson & Travis Bank - 321 MiB
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.25972 секунды с 9 запросами