View Single Post
Old 09-07-2022, 07:18 AM   #111
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Fuck Fiction Maxeys

Release Year: 2006
Cast: Thom Barron, Fred Faurtin, Tim Vinzent, Justin , Jan Losch, Chris Holland, John Hawk, Anthony Ploumaud, Ben Denver, Diesel T., Joybringer , Michael Korn, Tibor Weber, Tom Hammond, Victor Piovani
Genres: Anal, Oral, BDSM, Dildo, Interracial, Muscles, Skinheads, Big Cocks, Deep Throating, Tattoos, , Rimming, Fisting, Masturbation, Outdoor
Video language: English
The job should have been easy enough: Max (Thom Barron) is charged with protecting gangster boss Dany's lover. His instructions are clear - “Take him out dancing, but woe is you if you lay a finger on him.” Otherwise he'll meet a terrible end, just as his predecessor did. But a stud like Thom isn't about to pass up a chance at getting that little rascal Justin. And when Justin presents his delicious ass Thom's direction, Thom gives in. Before he realizes exactly what he's gotten himself into, Justin rides Thom's cock until his hole starts smoking. Just after both have shot their loads Dany and his bodyguards return. Thom must flee the scene, jumping out the window and landing in Fred (Faurtin)'s car. Together they can just shake off the bodyguards - but only for a short time. They are later discovered at a hotel, but Fred turns the tables on the hapless bodyguards. Then Thom falls into the sights of two horny local residents, who capture him and show no mercy pounding his ass and maltreating him. And once Thom has really been worked over his tormentors turn him over to a leather monster with a gigantic cock. But again Fred comes in to save the day. In the meantime, Mafia boss Dany is punishing his henchmen for their incompetence. As devoted sex slaves their always ready for their boss to fuck them, and Dany's arm prosthesis gets a good workout. But soon Dany gets a call from one of his informants. Thom and Fred are finally settling down for some hot sex as they're confronted by the gangsters. Let the bloody showdown begin.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:49:20
Video: 640x360, DivX 4, 1797kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fuck Fiction

I reckon You Want To Rim Me Marianna

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Perfect Match
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,
Video language: English
I Reckon You Want To Rim Me - and a lot more besides! These boys are ass aficionados and can't wait to spread those peachy butt cheeks and reveal the treasure that hides beneath, but they don't go in for the main prize straight away. It's tease time as they kiss one another deeply whilst letting their hands glide over smooth, toned skin tickling and tormenting as each pleasure zone is reached. With sexual senses heightened, these lads are soon jamming their faces into sweet asses, chowing down on monster cocks before stuffing their cum-dripping stiffies into compact boy-holes! This is boy-fun at it's very best!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:36:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4791kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I reckon You Want To Rim Me

Slow Torment Sharps Chapel

I had Dillon tied to the bed and slowly got his dick hard simply by sucking on his sensitive nipples, ignoring his raging hardon while it twitched and jerked in the air. When I started to suck it, he moaned, whimpered, twitched and writhed as I slowly made love to his young cock, administering a slow, tormenting blow job. I teased, licked, sucked and stroked for so long he was beside himself with passion and frustration. I sat on his face while sucking his cock, which only seemed to get him more aroused. After a very long edging, I jerked him to an intense orgasm, splattering a huge load everywhere.
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:25
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 593kbps
Audio: 179kbps

File size: 287.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slow Torment

Время генерации страницы 0.04518 секунды с 9 запросами